happie needs a home.

Mugzilla

Mar 24, 2010
southern bell
Bulldog(s) Names
www.myspace.com/queenlatillyjo
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16300213

i know there are endless dogs that are in need of homes. this is a english bulldog/boston terrier mix. i have a special place for senior dogs that are kicked out and find themselves in need of a new home to spend the remainder of their years-after spending a lifetime doing nothing but loving their people.

this is happie. if anyone could offer her a safe place to spend the rest of her days, i could offer to help transport her some distance.

Happie- needs a home immediately. She was thrown away after 12 years of being part of a so-called family.
She is housetrained, crate-trained, can sit stay and will walk by your side and not wander away. Loves kids, dogs, and cats. She loves to ride in the car too.

Happie needs to settle in a new home before she becomes severely depressed. Happie deserves to live the rest of her life in a forever home
Happie - URGENT is up-to-date with routine shots, house trained and spayed/neutered.

Attachments

• ollie-huntersleep.jpg
    ollie-huntersleep.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 161
  • olliesleep.jpg
    olliesleep.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 115
  • olliehunter.jpg
    olliehunter.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 140

ohiostatebulldogs

Jul 23, 2010
Wooster Ohio , USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Shug Knight of OSB , Santini of OSB, and Mercedes of OSB
this is great. it does seem like there is 10000000s of dogs looking but gotta share each one of them to find the perfect home!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.