OMG desertskybulldigs you killed me!!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Unfortunately crosspostiing for shelters i see this everyday!!!! It make sme cry and my stomach turns.sharing and donating can always help because believe me every little bit counts.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Will a donation of Bullie Bucks help? If so, how do we donate them. I think I have about 1200 or so you can have if it helps.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
This is my first time checking out the rescue part of this site and the first post I've read. Are there any updates on Frankie? How heartbreaking. Glad the person's friend convinced him to surrender Frankie but I hope he got what he deserves too.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION]...oh thanks for that! I remember seeing it but I hate to see these stories...so I didn't watch it! :bang: so good to see him healthy and happy! [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]..watch this video on link from gatorray!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
i still don't get how people can be so cruel. Poor baby dog, but at least he can have a chance of a good life know. All they want is to be loved and feed. small price to pay for all the love in return.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What a wonderful ending, thanks [MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION]. I first read this at 6:15 this morning and my eyes swelled up. I've had a soft spot for the underdogs since I was a kid. I may look into being a foster down the road after our senior dog is at Rainbow Bridge. I will forever be touched by Frankie's story. :heart:

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] Frankie is doing so well! I saw him a couple weeks ago and could not believe how great he looks and feels. He was his usual sweet self and still gives some of the best bully kisses I have ever had. It amazes me that he holds no grudge against people. He loves everyone! He has a bully sister named Laura...she kkeps him in line! Frankie sometimes comes to IBR events to visit so if any of you are in IN you can maybe meet him at one of our events.

Frankie stopped by to see us at our IBR garage sale:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION]..thank you so much. For this info...but mostly for ALL you do. If I ever am there...I am SO there!! Thanks again.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are all at work crying reading this story and wow wow wow he looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLESS you people!!!!! :pray:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What a successful story. Frankie looks great! It amazes me that a dog can through that kind of neglicate and still be as sweet as can be when all he wanted was to loved and taken care of. Thank you so much for the update. : )

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.