Female English Bulldog in Louisiana needs a loving home

Dmichaud

Jul 13, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I have an 8 year old female english bulldog who i've had since she was 8 weeks old. I am just heartbroken I have to do this but because of a move shortly, new job and school I have to find her a new home. Bella is brown and white, has not been spayed, and is house broken. She really doesn't have any bad habits, no chewing...digging...etc.

At approx 1 year old she was diagnosed with pemphigus foliaceus. Its been a battle over the years but with regular baths and medication its generally controlled minus the occasional flair up.

I am very hesitant to bring her to a shelter or rescue because of these reasons and would much rather find a loving home with someone who understands bulldogs and will give her a happy life. I dont want her to go to somebody who means well but then cant handle her care. It would break my heart even more to know she bounced from home to home.

Ive done my best with her over the years and I hope to find someone who can do even better by her. Shes a great dog and deserves that.

I hope to hear from anyone who can help.

Attachments

• IMG_1330.jpg
    IMG_1330.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_1263.jpg
    IMG_1263.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 152

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I know how hard this must be for you. Praying that Bella finds a new home.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.