End Of Year Donation Report To Worthy Causes....

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Well, I completed the whole paypal account (and let me tell you this was a CHORE :D) for English Bulldog News, and got all donations in order. Figured out down to the penny, every paypal fee, every raffle or chip in.

I was absolutely SHOCKED at the results, because I had not realized how much we here at EBN had donated to causes, such as Bulldog Rescue, Susan G. Komen Foundation, other breed rescues, heart surgeries.... it all added up to a WHOPPING $2,303.91!!!

Note, that some of these funds were raised chip ins like the Zero K Fundraiser of $52.00 and $900.03 (after paypal fees were taken) was from Dinah's raffle (thank you Carolina Pet Pantry again for the raffle prize)!

Thought I would share this news with you. It is very exciting to me because that was just our first year. Imagine the possibilities for the future!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wow that is wonderful when you think how many contributing members we currently have. As our membership grows then we can move on to even greater things!! :up:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Kudos to all members!!!!!! Let's make 2011 even better! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.