great things about adult Bulldog rescue

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Plus for adult rescues....
1. Already spayed or neutered. Saves you at least $150 right there.
2. All the shots done and very often micro-chipping done saves more $$$.
3. What you see, is what you get.
4. You know the size you are getting already - not likely to get much bigger.
5. Worried about health issues - by the time a bulldog hits adult age and rescue, most medical issues have been identified and either resolved or have a treatment plan in place.
6. Most rescues are family pets, meaning they know the 'rules of the house'. They are potty trained, over the chewing issue and ready to be family companions again.
7. Other pets unknown? You'll have a pretty good idea if rescue dog already if they do or don't like other pets before you get them home. None of this - we'll wait until the grown up and see stuff???
There are more...way more... But most importantly you are 'saving a life' and making a change for good.
Visit www.rescuebulldogs.org , find a local rescue and to get your start on the right path today...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thanks for the information on rescues. The rescues do great work, and save lots of dogs from being put down in kill shelters, plus they have the best interest of the dog at heart, and really do their research before placing an animal with a potential adoptee. They make sure that the person or family wanting to adopt is oing to be able to take care of the dog long term, and that the home they place them in is going to be their forever home. They also make sure that the dog is a good fit for the family, as far as children, and other pets are concerned. I would love to add a French Bulldog to my family one day, and will definitely consider adopting one if I can.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I can't wait to get another rescue and a brother for Bocephus!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.