great info, Phil!
Plus for adult rescues....
1. Already spayed or neutered. Saves you at least $150 right there.
2. All the shots done and very often micro-chipping done saves more $$$.
3. What you see, is what you get.
4. You know the size you are getting already - not likely to get much bigger.
5. Worried about health issues - by the time a bulldog hits adult age and rescue, most medical issues have been identified and either resolved or have a treatment plan in place.
6. Most rescues are family pets, meaning they know the 'rules of the house'. They are potty trained, over the chewing issue and ready to be family companions again.
7. Other pets unknown? You'll have a pretty good idea if rescue dog already if they do or don't like other pets before you get them home. None of this - we'll wait until the grown up and see stuff???
There are more...way more... But most importantly you are 'saving a life' and making a change for good.
Visit www.rescuebulldogs.org , find a local rescue and to get your start on the right path today...
great info, Phil!
There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your life.
Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings
Thanks for the information on rescues. The rescues do great work, and save lots of dogs from being put down in kill shelters, plus they have the best interest of the dog at heart, and really do their research before placing an animal with a potential adoptee. They make sure that the person or family wanting to adopt is oing to be able to take care of the dog long term, and that the home they place them in is going to be their forever home. They also make sure that the dog is a good fit for the family, as far as children, and other pets are concerned. I would love to add a French Bulldog to my family one day, and will definitely consider adopting one if I can.
LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.
Great info Phil.
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.
Great Info phil
Two little having fun together
I can't wait to get another rescue and a brother for Bocephus!!!!
My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.
James Hond, My Sunshine
when were able / if were able would love to adopt