Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This bully was just picked up tonight by a volunteer for EBRN Houston, I wanted to share her here as I'm sure they will need much help and support to get her back to health.

Words cannot even describe the pitiful pond scum that let this happen.

donations can be made to English Bulldog Rescue Network Houston via Paypal. The e-mail address is: [email protected]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399958837.959482.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1399958847.191982.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
This is the saddest thing I have ever seen..I can't believe someone could do this to an animal..people disgust me

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
OMG this is so sad. I hope they help her. These pictures are just heartbreaking. All I can say right now is what goes around comes around.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
It looks like these scum lowlifes may have used that boric acid mix
on her skin so many idiots are using as a cure all for skin problems
& allergenic symptoms, resulting in chemically burning the skin!

There just are no words looking at such damage to these dear babies.
I'm so glad she's in the hands now of EBRN Houston, may GOD bless all
their efforts to save her and heal this lil girl. Keeping her, them and all
their rescues under prayer. A great cause to donate much needed cash.
Thank you, Lisa, for this story & how to support their efforts & patients.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
How could anyone hurt this Precious Baby. What is going on with people who want to do this to the helpless animals. There has got to be a way to stop Idiots from abusing animals, I hear about horrible things that people do to innocent animals and babies every day. I Pray to God this Little Girl will recover, and be able to get a Wonderful Home, she deserves so much and more. To be tortured like this breaks my heart into. I Hate people who can do this.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:cry: many other rescues are cross-posting to help get donations for this poor baby! People truely disgust me, sweet animals that want to do nothing but love and please and this is what we 'human' race do to them

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Omg!!! This is just ... :(:(:( horrible horrible people! This enrages me. Hope this baby makes it through!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I saw this on my FB page last night when Jen first posted it. She was so angry that it took her awhile to post all of the pictures. I am angry at the person that did this, but I am also happy as she is in a place that will take care of her and start to show her what love is.

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Omg this is just horrible!! I really hope she gets the help she needs and the people that did this to her rot in hell!!!!

santinomom

Jan 22, 2013
Rochester, New York
Bulldog(s) Names
Santino
It truly sickens me to think that we live in a society where humans actually do this kind of thing to poor, innocent animals. what's happening to our world........ I despise whoever is responsible for this!!!!!! get better baby girl! xoxoxox

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Omg this is so sad and disgusting, I have s many emotions looking at pictures of that poor sweet baby. Crying, rage, anger, and sadness of the fact there are such evil people in this world, who could actually allow an animal to suffer and allow them to deteriorate to that. There is no excuse to let an animal get to that state, if you can't afford treatment and vet costs, surrender your animal, and get it the help it needs. There had to be signs of skin issues way before it got to this point, and so many things you can do to treat and prevent this from happening, but to just ignore it and let it get to this point is criminal. I'm so glad she was rescued, and I hope whoever did this to her never owns another animal again, and pays for what he has done. I hope she gets better, and finds a wonderful home, that she deserves.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Horrible..Horrible. I will never understand what is wrong with people to do the things they do to animals.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG… I don't understand how this poor baby can even SEE!!!:cry: WTH is wrong w/people… I'm just SO angry and sad… I seriously could NOT work at a rescue, because I would want to murder people.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Heartbreaking. Hopefully this poor girl can recover. I will definitely donate to help in her recovery. What a shame.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online