I am looking for a home for my rescue!

Legoland

Aug 15, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
I have an older bulldog who I rescues over six months ago. I am looking only for someone who has bulldogs or rescues them. He has health issues, and behavioral issues. He is a sweet dog but we cannot let him loose in our home or any one else's home due to marking. We have tried a diaper but he will not keep it on. He also insists on marking our neighbors door. While we have successfully kept him off that doorstep he succeeded last night while my parents were watching him. Our neighbor is very angry and our landlord has been notified. I need to find someone who can love this dog! He can only go to a good home and to someone with years of experience etc.

OP
L

Legoland

Aug 15, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
I'm in Southern California. Southbay!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I'm in Southern California. Southbay!

Hopefully, you can try contacting the bulldog rescues in that area.
They are equipped to screen and find people who would be a good
match and prepared to deal with his issues. GOD bless!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=9650]Legoland[/MENTION], yes, definitely contact SCBR. Thank you for caring for this bully and please keep us posted.

OP
L

Legoland

Aug 15, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
I have contacted them -just to talk. On the website they state that due to a backlog of dogs that dogs are being kennelled led on average for at least 12 weeks!!!! Also once I sign surrender papers I cannot find a home for him. I would like to find an alternative to a three month wait especially if he's going to spend it kennelled! He has a myriad of problems and I am afraid that it might be too much for a normal person or even a bulldog person. I have kept him this long because its kind of hopeless and I'm afraid that putting him down might be an option. I really have tried! He is an old dog and it will have to be a true bulldog lover who he goes to.

OP
L

Legoland

Aug 15, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
I must clarify I have called them. I have not spoken to anyone from their organization yet in person. But from what I have read on the website I think I should try all avenues!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well I hope you can find a good home for him, and thanks for keeping him this long and wanting to find him a good home. Sounds like he needs to be the only dog in the house with someone who can be with him all day long.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.