I just got done making this video....

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
A beautiful, life affirming tribute to the people who rescue bulldogs and resiliency of the bulldogs, themselves. Wonderful job, this really touched me. It's a testament to the power of love and kindness over everything else.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Absolutely beautiful! It brought tears AND smiles to my face. I get so mad thinking ....who could starve these poor babies? Who could let mange go untreated for so long? This is why I'm doing the card line. I want to be able to help these babies get treatment. Note to self...."GET YOUR BUTT IN GEAR AND GET THOSE CARDS READY TO PRINT!!"

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh my, today is my first day back to work after two weeks off due to stitches, I have to go put some more make up on from crying it all off! I just could not ever imagine being so cruel to ANY helpless animal. I am looking at Vegas in his crate with all his stuffies, his pillow and now a warm fuzzy blankie and he is snoring away after he just got done eating. Is he spoiled?? YES and I am proud of it!!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
What a beautiful job you did! Amazing. Such mixed emotions with that video anger, sadness, happiness, joy and thankfulness to the wonderful people who rescue bullies! Thank you!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
you did an amazing job on the video!! it made me so sad but happy knowing that they are getting what they need!!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Simply beautiful! I still don't get why people get dogs and don't treat them well. What's the point!?

My bf heard the song playing and got curious of what I was doing, he only watched a few seconds and then looked at Stiggy and walked away because it was too sad for him.

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
Its beautiful! :heart: Thank you for putting it together. As the mom of one of these special bullies, I think its wonderful to share and celebrate their success. Please support rescues, because without them none of these babies would have the life they deserve.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.