Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
05champ2.jpg

Thank you all for your participation to those who entered the Adopted English Bulldog Photo Contest! This contest was created to help spread rescue awareness, and also to show the wonderful outcome of adopting English Bulldogs. To show REAL Bulldogs with REAL families for our Adopt An English Bulldog campaign.

The 4 Paw Members have cast their votes, and this contest was a very close contest. I quote "They are ALL winners!"

The Winner of this contest is [MENTION=403]Champ[/MENTION] by vote of the 4 Paw Members. The $100 will be donated to Illinois English Bulldog Rescue. The image of Champ with his new mommy when he was being rehabilitated speaks to you. It is almost as if Champ is saying "Thank you for saving me".....

The Runner-Up is [MENTION=1549]HStander[/MENTION] with their wedding photograph. Now here is a new family who adopted who obviously did not care about the dog hair on their tuxedo or wedding dress! What an amazing capture, it inspires the obvious joy that comes with adopting.

Here are the banners that have been made to place throughout the website on our site pages, thank you all for being the new "face" of English Bulldog Adoption!

English_Bulldog_Adoption.png

Adopt_An_English_Bulldog.png

Adoption1.png

Adoption2.png

Adoption3.png

Adoption4.png

Adoption5.png

Adoption6.png

Adoption7.png

Adoption8.png

Adoption9.png

Adoption10.png

Adoption11.png

Adoption12.png

Adoption13.png

Adoption14.png

Adoption15.png

Adoption16.png

Adoption17.png

If you would also like to participate in this campaign, it is not too late! E-mail your photo of your family with your adopted bulldog, along with the Name of your bulldog and month/year of adoption to [email protected]

Thank you all!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Congratualtions, they were all great photo's and lucky to have found their forever homes!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Love the Champ one as well. Makes me smile and cry at the same time. He's quite the trooper!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I love every pic, but Champ's touches me in such a huge way.

[MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION], I totally agree! I wanted to cry when I seen his photo, but with his mommy kissing him like that I know he will be in good hands now.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Every single entry was a winner!!!!!! But congrats to those that were picked. :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
It was very tough to choose. I looked for the all of the above button but couldn't find it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online