Important: NOT a legitimate rescue

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
According to CFBR this is not legitimate:

Rescue a French Bulldog | Adopt a French Bulldog | French Bulldog Rescue

FYI: IRS list of OFFICIAL charities with the term "French Bulldog" in their name (note NONE in MO, and none named "Rescue a French Bulldog"):

Chicago French Bulldog Rescue Inc. Evanston IL USA
French Bulldog Connection Rescue Bondsville MA USA
French Bulldog Rescue League Sharon Center OH USA
......French Bulldog Rescue Network Glen Allen VA USA

Also...

this is NOT a rescue nor is it a 501c3- I have not confirmed this yet- but I believe it MAY be puppy millers posing as a rescue trying to get money for their retirees instead of giving them to rescue or worse- killing them when they are done with them. Rescues would never have these high prices for an older retiree frenchie- something smells fishy with this- any good PI's out there?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hmmmm.... has anyone contacted them? Yes, you never know it could very well be exactly what you are stating.... they are obviously not a licensed rescue but maybe someone should do an undercover adoption application? Where are they located? Lemme look....

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It says
Rescue A French Bulldog is a registered nonprofit organization based in Missouri, a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and a state licensed shelter. Our goal is to rehabilitate French Bulldogs and find them stable forever homes.

Pretty gutsy to say they are if they are not!? And they are in Missouri.... yeah I smell a fish.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.