Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Carolina Pet Pantry is helping fund the biggest English Bulldog Surrender in history!!!

150068_144352692281124_100001191836180_220322_797616_n.jpg

Quote From Carolina Pet Pantry:

Butterball..... nope not this Thanksgiving! Bullieball only for IEBR!

Remember a couple of weeks ago I explained about the Missouri puppy mill's and Prop B, and that we were going to have a big fundraiser for the auction in April? Well we may have just cut the number of bulldogs down by quite a bit. There will still be an auction in April, however..... IEBR is picking up between 22 and 25 bulldogs on Black Friday and 3 of them are puppies. The bulldogs owner has agreed to surrender them instead putting them up for auction.

This is fantastic news for bulldog lovers!

However, this is a logistics nightmare for IEBR. Is there a cargo van available big enough, how will they feed 25 bulldogs, how will they vet 25 bulldogs, who will foster all of these bulldogs? This is what Teresea and the crew are worrying about now. I told them not to worry about the funding because I know everyone will step up and help. We have to... this is the largest bulldog surrender in history. Not only with funds, food and supplies but homes in Illinois for these bulldogs. IEBR will put pictures up after the bullies are picked up and processed in the meantime they need our help.

I have already called HALO and they will drop ship pallets of food to IEBR, Minimum order is $600.00. This will yield IEBR 420lbs of food.

If you want to help with Food and Supplies contact me.....

Please Please Please help IEBR save the bullieball's.......

Donate to this amazing rescue by following the link to this Chip-In:

ChipIn: BullieBall 2010 - Rescue of 25 English Bulldogs

Even $1 will help IEBR with this huge rescue.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I donated...... wasn't much but every bit helps :)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Illinois English Bulldog Rescue:
Update: our road warriors are on the road, they are expecting to meet the dogs at about 12:30 so we are a bit behind schedule. Please keep our volunteers in your thoughts today as they travel the roads for these bulldogs!

It's not too late to donate to this enormous rescue, every dollar helps, even if it's just $1.....

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Update: IEBR picked up 19 bullies yesterday. The breeder carried them all out, unsure if they were no used to being outside of their area- probably have never even seen a leash. They are getting 3 more dogs today but I am not sure if it is from the same breeder.

So they will need help. Blankets, shampoo, food, dog beds- anything you can think of. You can also donate directly to their vet by calling : 217-877-4393 just let them know it is for Illinois English Bulldog Rescue.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.