Ruby Sue needs help!

Kathryn Patterson

Aug 14, 2013
I just made a donation of $100.00 but it didn't show in the total donated so fa. Could someone let me know that it went to this fantastic fur baby girl. Thank you
Hi Helga, I just verified that the donation did indeed go through on Paypal and I've manually added you to the total. I'm not sure what got messed up but it should be all fixed now. Thanks for helping her!

I have more pictures to share of her as well. She came to our Birthday "Pawty" and was the belle of the ball.

IMG_9966-001.jpg

IMG_9959.jpg

My personal favorite, at the bar with her dad:

IMG_9944-001.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is looking great... I just donated and it looks like it functioned right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Donated just now. What a little angel. Thank you for your loving compassion and for rescuing this little sweetie Ruby Sue with her million dollar smile.

Benedict2013

Dec 25, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Benedict
Hi Helga, I just verified that the donation did indeed go through on Paypal and I've manually added you to the total. I'm not sure what got messed up but it should be all fixed now. Thanks for helping her!

I have more pictures to share of her as well. She came to our Birthday "Pawty" and was the belle of the ball.

View attachment 59931

View attachment 59932

My personal favorite, at the bar with her dad:

View attachment 59933

Katie, thank you for looking into my inquiry also thanks for sharing extra picture you're so lucky to have such a beautiful bully diva. Please keep us posted on her progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.