Another bartering post - Bulldog for a laptop?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
He has been texting me - on his Facebook page he said she was free to a good home who could provide her are and treat her a member of the family and not breed. So I told him I would pick her up- now he is saying he wants $690 or a MacBook Air to barter. He is a piece of work- her eye is clearly having issues, he said he isn't sure whats wrong- he said he's not sure how old he is. What a mess. He has 3-4 other adults and just had a litter of pups.
He never responded back to me. Douche is a kind term for this guy Jenn. He could be lieing all together but he does sound like a puppy mill CRIMINAL.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
He never responded back to me. Douche is a kind term for this guy Jenn. He could be lieing all together but he does sound like a puppy mill CRIMINAL.

That is exactly what it sounded like to me! Report him report him report him and keep reporting him till they do something about it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That is exactly what it sounded like to me! Report him report him report him and keep reporting him till they do something about it!

[MENTION=6209]Scueva[/MENTION] And please let us know what happens if you ever find out.

I just bombarded his voice mail. and he STILL wont call back...................................douche

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
@Scueva And please let us know what happens if you ever find out.

I just bombarded his voice mail. and he STILL wont call back...................................douche
He is a coward because if he were treating those dogs like they should be treated he would have called back madder than heck!!! He knows what he is doing.....fhead!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
She looks like she could be a senior looking at the photo and the two front legs. But then I'm only guessing, it could also be that she's still relatively young and has had a hard life.

Either way, I can almost guarantee that she is no longer useful to breed from, and that's the only reason he's giving her up!!!! We see this a lot with all the Amish puppy mills ..... :censored:

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
She looks like she could be a senior looking at the photo and the two front legs. But then I'm only guessing, it could also be that she's still relatively young and has had a hard life.

Either way, I can almost guarantee that she is no longer useful to breed from, and that's the only reason he's giving her up!!!! We see this a lot with all the Amish puppy mills ..... :censored:
I don't think he has given her up yet we haven't gotten an update on it yet...

OP
S

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
He is a coward because if he were treating those dogs like they should be treated he would have called back madder than heck!!! He knows what he is doing.....fhead!!!

I agree that she no longer is useful to him in respects to breeding. His text are broken so there is somewhat of a language barrier. I text him this morning saying I have a Mac book air to barter and he responded saying when would I like to come see the dog. I'm searching around to see if I can find a cheap Mac book air. But suppose I get her out of there- I'm gonna be no help as I will have to turn around and take her to the bulldog rescue. My condo association will not allow more than 3 pets. I'm at the limit with 2 bullies and a Chihuaha. Any thoughts ?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I agree that she no longer is useful to him in respects to breeding. His text are broken so there is somewhat of a language barrier. I text him this morning saying I have a Mac book air to barter and he responded saying when would I like to come see the dog. I'm searching around to see if I can find a cheap Mac book air. But suppose I get her out of there- I'm gonna be no help as I will have to turn around and take her to the bulldog rescue. My condo association will not allow more than 3 pets. I'm at the limit with 2 bullies and a Chihuaha. Any thoughts ?

I would contact the local bully rescue and explain exactly what is happening and make sure they are all ready for her to come in. They would need to make sure they have an open foster home for her and may even want to temperament test her before they take her.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
my thoughts are better at a rescue where she will be cared for maybe fostered out and find a forever home versus where she is at. Now that I look at the pic closely I see her eyes and I feel so bad for her. The only thing I can think of is for us to work and find a foster home for her.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
my thoughts are better at a rescue where she will be cared for maybe fostered out and find a forever home versus where she is at. Now that I look at the pic closely I see her eyes and I feel so bad for her. The only thing I can think of is for us to work and find a foster home for her.

She's in Chicago isn't she???? There are a couple of bully chicago rescues ... Illinois Englis Bulldog Rescue and Chicago English Bulldog Rescue. They both have FB pages where you can PM them about her.

OP
S

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
I would contact the local bully rescue and explain exactly what is happening and make sure they are all ready for her to come in. They would need to make sure they have an open foster home for her and may even want to temperament test her before they take her.

I did contact the Chicago english bulldog rescue but have not heard back.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
She's in Chicago isn't she???? There are a couple of bully chicago rescues ... Illinois Englis Bulldog Rescue and Chicago English Bulldog Rescue. They both have FB pages where you can PM them about her.

I believe your right about her being in Chicago...I hope they can take her.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.