Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 61

Thread: Another bartering post - Bulldog for a laptop?

  1. #25
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: Another bartering post - Bulldog for a laptop?

    I left a message and hopefully he will call me back. And deal with this.

  2. #26
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: Another bartering post - Bulldog for a laptop?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Clark View Post
    Do you think he will call you? I doubt it people like that are usually cowards and only pick on things that can't pick back. These two "fheads" need some serious adjustment!!!
    Well put we'll see

  3. #27
    Feed Store Operator
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    739
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Duchess
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default Re: Another bartering post - Bulldog for a laptop?

    He has been texting me - on his Facebook page he said she was free to a good home who could provide her are and treat her a member of the family and not breed. So I told him I would pick her up- now he is saying he wants $690 or a MacBook Air to barter. He is a piece of work- her eye is clearly having issues, he said he isn't sure whats wrong- he said he's not sure how old he is. What a mess. He has 3-4 other adults and just had a litter of pups.

  4. #28
    Dog Park Attendant Jackieshoes's Avatar
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    408
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dexter
    Likes (Received)
    46

    Default Re: Another bartering post

    Quote Originally Posted by brutus77 View Post
    OMG! who is up for a road trip?? This guy needs special attention. between this and the dog dying from heat stroke in the car I am beside myself.
    Pick me up!!

  5. #29
    I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jennifer Clark's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Searcy, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,846
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    15
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Another bartering post - Bulldog for a laptop?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scueva View Post
    He has been texting me - on his Facebook page he said she was free to a good home who could provide her are and treat her a member of the family and not breed. So I told him I would pick her up- now he is saying he wants $690 or a MacBook Air to barter. He is a piece of work- her eye is clearly having issues, he said he isn't sure whats wrong- he said he's not sure how old he is. What a mess. He has 3-4 other adults and just had a litter of pups.
    So basically he is running a puppy mill!!!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

    R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

  6. #30
    I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jennifer Clark's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Searcy, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,846
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    15
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Another bartering post - Bulldog for a laptop?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scueva View Post
    He has been texting me - on his Facebook page he said she was free to a good home who could provide her are and treat her a member of the family and not breed. So I told him I would pick her up- now he is saying he wants $690 or a MacBook Air to barter. He is a piece of work- her eye is clearly having issues, he said he isn't sure whats wrong- he said he's not sure how old he is. What a mess. He has 3-4 other adults and just had a litter of pups.
    So basically he is running a puppy mill!! WHAT A DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

    R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

  7. #31
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: Another bartering post - Bulldog for a laptop?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scueva View Post
    He has been texting me - on his Facebook page he said she was free to a good home who could provide her are and treat her a member of the family and not breed. So I told him I would pick her up- now he is saying he wants $690 or a MacBook Air to barter. He is a piece of work- her eye is clearly having issues, he said he isn't sure whats wrong- he said he's not sure how old he is. What a mess. He has 3-4 other adults and just had a litter of pups.
    He never responded back to me. Douche is a kind term for this guy Jenn. He could be lieing all together but he does sound like a puppy mill CRIMINAL.

  8. #32
    I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jennifer Clark's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Searcy, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,846
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    15
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Another bartering post - Bulldog for a laptop?

    Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    He never responded back to me. Douche is a kind term for this guy Jenn. He could be lieing all together but he does sound like a puppy mill CRIMINAL.
    That is exactly what it sounded like to me! Report him report him report him and keep reporting him till they do something about it!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

    R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

  9. #33
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: Another bartering post - Bulldog for a laptop?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Clark View Post
    That is exactly what it sounded like to me! Report him report him report him and keep reporting him till they do something about it!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    @Scueva And please let us know what happens if you ever find out.

    I just bombarded his voice mail. and he STILL wont call back...................................douche

  10. #34
    I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jennifer Clark's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Searcy, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,846
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    15
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Another bartering post - Bulldog for a laptop?

    Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    @Scueva And please let us know what happens if you ever find out.

    I just bombarded his voice mail. and he STILL wont call back...................................douche
    He is a coward because if he were treating those dogs like they should be treated he would have called back madder than heck!!! He knows what he is doing.....fhead!!!

    R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

  11. #35
    ..........
    Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Location
    Grafton, OHIO
    Posts
    8,746
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Another bartering post - Bulldog for a laptop?

    She looks like she could be a senior looking at the photo and the two front legs. But then I'm only guessing, it could also be that she's still relatively young and has had a hard life.

    Either way, I can almost guarantee that she is no longer useful to breed from, and that's the only reason he's giving her up!!!! We see this a lot with all the Amish puppy mills .....

  12. #36
    I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jennifer Clark's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Searcy, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,846
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    15
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Another bartering post - Bulldog for a laptop?

    Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    She looks like she could be a senior looking at the photo and the two front legs. But then I'm only guessing, it could also be that she's still relatively young and has had a hard life.

    Either way, I can almost guarantee that she is no longer useful to breed from, and that's the only reason he's giving her up!!!! We see this a lot with all the Amish puppy mills .....
    I don't think he has given her up yet we haven't gotten an update on it yet...

    R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •