HELP!!! Little Miss Lulu Available for Adoption in DELAWARE AREA

amelson19933

Dec 28, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Hi! I'm posting this on behalf of one of my family friends. They had rescued Lulu about a month ago and she is not getting along with the other dogs in their house and has too many health issues (that they didn't know about) for them to handle. I'm posting her picture and a little tid bit that she wrote about her. If you need any more information or are interested in adopting Miss Lulu, please feel free to PM me and pass this on to your friends!! :help: This is LuLu she is a 3 year old English Bulldog that Shawn and I rescued aprox a month ago she is a very sweet and very well trained dog that needs a good home. We have learned a lot about LuLu in the past month, she is deaf and has allergies to the grass, she does not tolerate the heat well at all and we are told the extreme cold is not good for her either. We would love to be able to keep her a...s she is a wonderful dog, completely house trained and just as affectionate as she can be, but she has to live in a home where she is Top Dog! Although she has not physicaly hurt him she just does not like our Barney (our Bassett) please if you or anyone you know would be willing to love this little girl we would be very grateful. Pls share this post

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I would contact a rescue organization.... [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] ..... BUMPER, Heaven Sent or Mid-Atlantic???

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I've contacted Safe Heaven, I will contact Mid Atlantic! Thanks!

BUMPER and Mid-atlantic are quick to respond.... look for BUMPER on Facebook. And, Bev [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] can help with Mid-Atlantic

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Don't forget Heaven Sent here in NJ. I wish I could take her...but Mr. Dudley needs to be top dog too...and two top dogs will not work well...Best wishes sweet baby girl!

OP
amelson19933

amelson19933

Dec 28, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Don't forget Heaven Sent here in NJ. I wish I could take her...but Mr. Dudley needs to be top dog too...and two top dogs will not work well...Best wishes sweet baby girl!
Thanks!! She is too precious and needs a home that can give her all the love and care she needs! I have gotten in touch with them, and am waiting to hear back. Bumper is contacting her owner now, and Mid Atlantic gave us a number to a rescue in MD that deals with special needs bulldogs! Thanks so much!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Cool. sounds like you are getting some help, hope she will get her new home soon.

OP
amelson19933

amelson19933

Dec 28, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
UPDATE! LuLu has found herself a great new home! Thanks to everyone for your help/input!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.