I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Craigslist spam

when you see something like this, instead of emailing them off the get go. Go to GOOGLE.COM, type in the email address

clairewladis@gmail.com and take a look at ALL of the hits -

ME IF INTERESTED AT ( CLAIREWLADIS@GMAIL.COM ).Kennel Sellout.
    I am moving and found out I can't take my dogs with me ...

Pitt bull pups.
    8 Pitt bull pups for sale. Ready to go. $50 each.

---------------------

/48163152-free-english-bulldog-puppies‎Description: ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES FOR SINGLE FAMILY HOME,CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED AT ( CLAIREWLADIS@GMAIL.COM ). respond email.

===============================

and finally

sacramento.craigslist.org/zip/3977432458.html

2 days ago - Please contact CLAIREWLADIS@GMAIL.COM if interested, only serious adopters please! Location: Sacramento, CA; it's NOT ok to contact this ...

-------------------

Mississippi to California - sorry you wasted your time, however, DO NOT open up any attachments they might send you, and you will probably get a bunch of scam emails, now that they have your email address. PLEASE tell me you do not have a 'Signature' with your full name, or phone number or home address on.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Dexter
    Likes (Received)

They don't have ANY of my info other than my email (which is my name so I'll just block them) I haven't opened any attachments. I did respond & ask for copies of the AKC certificates for my vet and the forms and such. I KNOW that it's a scam - I was just seeing if they'd send it, lol. Haven't heard anything and do tv really expect to...

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

This reminds me of those scandalous phone numbers that you call (Aerosmith video) where you think there's someone very beautiful and young like these babies in the pic and in actuality is 700 pound beast that's UGLY as sin and would eat you ever showed up at the door!! too good to be true here or in Nigeria!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads