The "Adopted English Bulldog" Photo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStander

Nov 29, 2010
brutus for gift.jpg
P8048818.1.jpg

My husband John and I adopted Brutus on October 29, 2008 through the Minnesota Bulldog Rescue. The instant he entered our house, jumped up on our couch, and suffocated us with kisses from his 'turbo tongue', we knew he'd found his forever family. Our family would not be complete without Brutus wagging his tush, using us as headrests and pillows, snorts and snuggles.

Please help Brutus win the money for the Minnesota Bulldog Rescue who found him his forever home with us.

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
These photos are submitted on behalf of [MENTION=1548]cheryl ovenshire[/MENTION]

I have attached a picture of my Stanley whom I've adopted...He is a very special boy who had a very difficult start in life he was neglected till he was almost blind..He had severe entropion and at the age of 10 mos both eyes were almost ruptured....I adopted him and have just adored this boy ever since..he is my shadow and I'm so thankful he found me,,,, English bulldog rescue of Georgia is my pick for rescue to receive the donation if I should have the honor of winning!

everybody90310824.jpg

everybody90310823.jpg

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Submitting on behalf of [MENTION=1047]English Bulldog Rescue GA[/MENTION]

Let me introduce myself, my name is Butterbean and I am the spokes dog for the English Bulldog Rescue of Georgia. My story starts off like those that we rescue. Let’s just say that I have a tale to tell. I was rescued from a neglectful and abusive situation. My little feet were swollen and made walking very painful. I am healthy and happy now in my new home. As a result of my past I have a hard time being on my little feet and my breathing makes it difficult and sometimes impossible for me to get out and go places. I have inspired the formation of the English Bulldog Rescue of Georgia. This non-profit organization has made it their mission to help abused, sick and neglected bulldogs just like me. As the spokes dog of the English Bulldog Rescue of Georgia it is important that I get out into the community and let everyone know about the need to help rescue the bulldogs and all animals from pain and suffering. I was rescued from the Florida English Bulldog Rescue and I love them for that but if I win I want my donation to go to the Bullies at English Bulldog Rescue of Georgia. I have pictures of me and my humans but you guys are my real family....the heart and soul of rescue.

butterbean.jpg

butterbean2.jpg

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Entries are now officially closed. The winners of this contest will be announced on the 10th of December. Thank you all for your participation, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online