USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The "Adopted English Bulldog" Photo Contest

These photos are submitted on behalf of user @CraZ Dog Lady

This is Monty Jansky. He is 7 years old. We adopted him through MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue, which is the rescue we would support if we win. His Gotcha Day is Feb. 28, 2010.

We started out fostering Monty, but knew almost immediately that we would adopt him. We fell in love with him the day we picked him up from his surrendering owners. He was a mess – full of infections – ear, eye, skin, tail pocket, etc. He looked very old and tired, but he literally jumped onto my lap in the front seat of our car and never looked back. I think he knew we were going to help him and love him. Within just a few weeks, he was a completely different dog. He makes me laugh every day and I am so thankful to have him in my life. We absolutely adore him.

One photo is from the Bully Beach Bash that MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue had in October. Monty got to meet his fellow rescue friends for the first time. The photo has my husband, Rick; the foster dog we had then, Moe; Monty; another of our bulldogs, Molly; and myself.

The second photo was taken while we were waiting for the Boston Terrier (Tucker)’s forever mom to pick him up on his adoption day. Monty came along with me for moral support. It’s always a blessing to find our fosters the perfect forever home, but bitter sweet because you love them all and miss them terribly.

Last edited by bullmama; 11-29-2010 at 09:49 PM.

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

submitting this photo on behalf of @bullylove

Marley 6 yrs
    adopted in 7/2007
    Rescue of our choice is the Florida English Bulldog Rescue

-100_0842-jpg

-100_0811-jpg

We got our Sweetie from Illinois English Bulldog Rescue in Sept of 09.These are pictures of Sweetie with her new sisters, Tessa and Tori. They love her! She has her share of issues but she is a very loving dog. We would love the 100 dollars donated to IEBR. They recently took in 22 bulldogs over Thanksgiving weekend, so they can use all the help they can get.
    Last edited by shellijo55; 11-29-2010 at 10:16 PM.

Name:  brutus for gift.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  99.2 KB
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P8048818.1.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	4488

My husband John and I adopted Brutus on October 29, 2008 through the Minnesota Bulldog Rescue. The instant he entered our house, jumped up on our couch, and suffocated us with kisses from his 'turbo tongue', we knew he'd found his forever family. Our family would not be complete without Brutus wagging his tush, using us as headrests and pillows, snorts and snuggles.

Please help Brutus win the money for the Minnesota Bulldog Rescue who found him his forever home with us.
    Last edited by HStander; 11-29-2010 at 10:19 PM.

Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

These photos are submitted on behalf of @cheryl ovenshire

I have attached a picture of my Stanley whom I've adopted...He is a very special boy who had a very difficult start in life he was neglected till he was almost blind..He had severe entropion and at the age of 10 mos both eyes were almost ruptured....I adopted him and have just adored this boy ever since..he is my shadow and I'm so thankful he found me,,,, English bulldog rescue of Georgia is my pick for rescue to receive the donation if I should have the honor of winning!

Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Submitting on behalf of @English Bulldog Rescue GA

Let me introduce myself, my name is Butterbean and I am the spokes dog for the English Bulldog Rescue of Georgia. My story starts off like those that we rescue. Let’s just say that I have a tale to tell. I was rescued from a neglectful and abusive situation. My little feet were swollen and made walking very painful. I am healthy and happy now in my new home. As a result of my past I have a hard time being on my little feet and my breathing makes it difficult and sometimes impossible for me to get out and go places. I have inspired the formation of the English Bulldog Rescue of Georgia. This non-profit organization has made it their mission to help abused, sick and neglected bulldogs just like me. As the spokes dog of the English Bulldog Rescue of Georgia it is important that I get out into the community and let everyone know about the need to help rescue the bulldogs and all animals from pain and suffering. I was rescued from the Florida English Bulldog Rescue and I love them for that but if I win I want my donation to go to the Bullies at English Bulldog Rescue of Georgia. I have pictures of me and my humans but you guys are my real family....the heart and soul of rescue.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Butler
    Likes (Received)

how cute! i love the wedding picture

Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Entries are now officially closed. The winners of this contest will be announced on the 10th of December. Thank you all for your participation, good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads