ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
969327_629939757018207_1808950413_n.jpgI was called by a friend yesterday about an English bulldog who is deaf who is being fostered by a family in Indiana who can't keep her. She is a 2-year-old spayed female. She does have some occasional aggression with other dogs, which is why they can't keep her, though she is getting along mostly well with their other dogs. They have a shihtzu that apparently is not to her liking. She would not recommend a home with a little dog. She said she does great with kids, but does jump when she's excited. She believes this dog would do well with an active family. They are calling her Carmen Electra, but she added that since the dog is deaf, you can call her anything you want! The dog is doing well with hand-signals. Please let me know if you know of someone who would be interested. She looks like a little love!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Chris I hope you find a loving home for the poor girl to go to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pat1952

Jun 6, 2013
LaGrange,IN
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
rose and star
I live in Indiana and would like to discuss the dog with you, we have 2 bulldogs already. Thanks Pat

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
If you can't find someone, contact Indiana Bulldog Rescue, hopefully they can help this girl!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I live in Indiana and would like to discuss the dog with you, we have 2 bulldogs already. Thanks Pat
[MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION]

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I really hope she can find a home soon! Sweet baby is adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel

Pat, I just was online with the foster. This is some additional information from her: "She is really a lovely girl. She is doing great with our guys after a very short time. She is house trained! Thank you so much for your help. I just want to find her a forever home...she deserves a great family!" Julie and her family live in Dyer, Indiana, near the northern Illinois border. Would you like her to contact you? (I am so excited for this little girl if this works out!) She looks so sweet! If Mabel hadn't tried to take down another dog at the vet's last weekend, I'd be scooping her up for sure!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.