New Orleans Bulldog Rescue Has Available English Bulldogs for Adoption!

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I'm sure Rosco's is a higher fee because they've put a lot of money medically into that sweet bulldog baby. I don't know if you saw his old photos but he was really rough before they got him. $500 is pretty good though when you compare it to the cost of just flat out buying a bulldog :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I'm sure Rosco's is a higher fee because they've put a lot of money medically into that sweet bulldog baby. I don't know if you saw his old photos but he was really rough before they got him. $500 is pretty good though when you compare it to the cost of just flat out buying a bulldog :)

My concern is not wanting to adopt outside the local populace, if someone see's one of these babies and makes a connection and is willing to make the drive there then why wouldn't they adopt out?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Actually that isn't the first time I've heard of this rule. I promise that they have the dogs wellbeing in mind. They want to make these adoptions happen too but if they require a home visit as part of the adoption process it's beyond their reach to get it done when someone is far away. Also, if something happened and the dog and family didn't work out and the dog had to be returned to the rescue...the connection doesn't always get made :(
[MENTION=5712]Annie1991[/MENTION] if you need any help locating a rescue nearby or a bulldog, I'm always willing to help find some! :)

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Thank you for input. I figured they do home visits and I understand about trying to keep it local. I hope he gets a good home !

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Actually that isn't the first time I've heard of this rule. I promise that they have the dogs wellbeing in mind. They want to make these adoptions happen too but if they require a home visit as part of the adoption process it's beyond their reach to get it done when someone is far away. Also, if something happened and the dog and family didn't work out and the dog had to be returned to the rescue...the connection doesn't always get made :(
@Annie1991 if you need any help locating a rescue nearby or a bulldog, I'm always willing to help find some! :)
I hadn't thought of that. I forget that some rescues require a home visit actually a couple of home visits to make sure things are settling nicely. Thank you for clarifying this for me.

Members online

No members online now.