ADOPTED - Senior Bully in Nebraska

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Re: Senior Bully in Nebraska

She is precious..... I swear, Banks was sent to me so I would not have 30 Bulldogs!! :shout:

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus

OH I shouldnt have gone to that site. So many need homes :(. Good thing Colossus is more than a handful for me right now or Id have another.

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank

[MENTION=8448]RazrRila99[/MENTION] Are you sure??? Missouri is pretty close ;)

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo

Sorry, I can't bring myself to go to the site but I'm sure she is adorable! If she needs a soft bed we've certainly got PLENTY for her here, but we're in New Jersey....(pout)

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus

[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] - yeah Im sure. Im still learning Colossus. Hes my first bully, first indoor pet (used to outside dogs), and first pet in oh 16 years in general. Otherwise I would, she does look to be a sweetheart.

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank

Okay...can't blame a girl for trying :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

:whistle:

My email.
Hi,

I would like to get some information on Mustang Sally. I have two Bulldogs currently but I live in Aurora, CO. We have also had sibling brothers who lived to be wonderful seniors and passed 2 years ago. I am very familiar with Bulldogs and their needs and very familiar with senior needs.

I am an Associate Admin on www.englishbulldognews.com as well and work in a law office. We have a beautiful home with a fence yard. I have extensive knowledge of the breed and Mustang Sally has captured my heart. If you are open to an out of state adoption can you please let me know what her adoption fee is. I also have a wonder Bulldog vet at Homeland Veterinarian Hospital (Dr. Geiselhart). He would give me a wonderful recommendation as would about a few hundred other english bulldog lovers - some whom are my personal friends.

Mustang Sally would be well-cared for and she'd have more love that she could ever dream of having.

Thank you for your consideration.

Jeannie

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)

:whistle:

My email.

OH!!!!! Exciting!!! Might have to start bouncing again ....... :jump::jump::jump:

You can use me as a reference if you want to, who knows ... it might help cos I'm on the Board of Directors for ROEB!!! :rolleyes:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

OH!!!!! Exciting!!! Might have to start bouncing again ....... :jump::jump::jump:

You can use me as a reference if you want to, who knows ... it might help cos I'm on the Board of Directors for ROEB!!! :rolleyes:

I'll be sure to use your reference. I looked at her last night too. She's been in my thoughts because of her being a senior. I could make it work. Not sure what her age is yet. Nor if they'll adopt out to Colorado. Hastings is just under 6 hours away.

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank

Can't wait to hear what happens! :pray:

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I'm always willing to do whatever is needed to help with transport. We are 2 1/2 hours away from Hastings :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I'm always willing to do whatever is needed to help with transport. We are 2 1/2 hours away from Hastings :)

Oh that would be wonderful and I will take you up on it. :) I just sent you another PM but you probably already know that. ha Lets see what they say. I will have some questions on how she interacts with other dogs.....people I'm not so concerned about.

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank

Her petfinder pic will just about melt you. She looks like such a sweet soul

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts