Please help Donate: ChipIn: Dinah- Needs heart surgery

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Has anyone heard how the sweet little one is doing?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She goes into surgery tomorrow morning.... everyone say loads of prayers tonight. For [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] and [MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION] family, for dinah and [MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION] who I know will not rest tonight- keep them in your thoughts :heart:

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
She goes into surgery tomorrow morning.... everyone say loads of prayers tonight. For [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] and [MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION] family, for dinah and [MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION] who I know will not rest tonight- keep them in your thoughts :heart:

Thank you desertskybulldogs, and gatorfan85, Dinah is in our prayers also..... please keep us updated.

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Thank you so much [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] and [MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION] I will be praying for Dinah, Stormy, Libra and Mom2Bullies....I've seen how helpful people can be when u need it the most. With friends and faith we will all make it through these tough times(I say this when i'm crying like a baby) but I believe we will all prevail.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.