JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That is just so sad. I just don't get why one would just dump a dog at all when they can turn it over to a shelter or a rescue. :( Then to be breed and give loving care to pups all your life only to be left alone to die at the side of the road. Breaks my heart!!!! :cry:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I should not have opened this thread..:cry:...
Karma's a bitch (literally), and whoever did this is gonna get paid back BIG time.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Stories like this, brings about the thoughts of someone's signature I read the other day….. Having a License to own a dog should require more than writing a check. Thank God for Karma…..

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Once again, Bev you are an Angel, and my héro. Thank you for everything you gotta take a little time A little time to think things over I better read between the lines In case I need it when I'm older.

Now this mountain I must climb Feels like a world upon my shoulders And through the clouds I see love shine It keeps me warm as life grows colder

In my life there's been heartache and pain I don't know if I can face it again Can't stop now, I've traveled so far To change this lonely life

I wanna know what love is I want you to show me I wanna feel what love is I know you can show me .

I'm gonna take a little time A little time to look around me, I've got nowhere left to hide It looks like love has finally found me

In my life there's been heartache and pain I don't know if I can face it again I can't stop now, I've traveled so far To change this lonely life

I wanna know what love is I want you to show me I wanna feel what love is I know you can show me I wanna know what love is I want you to show me And I wanna feel, I want to feel what love is And I know, I know you can show me

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is just so sad. I just don't get why one would just dump a dog at all when they can turn it over to a shelter or a rescue. :( Then to be breed and give loving care to pups all your life only to be left alone to die at the side of the road. Breaks my heart!!!! :cry:

if she was used as a puppy mill breeder they often care very little about the dog. That's why they dump them on the side of the road!!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
My kids just said yesterday,"how could someone hurt an animal. I could not live with myself." Your role modeling for us and our kids is a form of rescue as well.

Most Reactions