Calling all ONTARIO, Canada peeps - Fundraising at Homeward Bound Rescue - Professional Photography - March 23rd & March 24th

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Calling all ONTARIO, Canada peeps - Fundraising at Homeward Bound Rescue - Professional Photography - March 23rd & March 24th

If anyone's interested, pls pm me for the details.

It's scheduled for Sat March 23rd & Sun March 24th, 11AM to 4PM. $40 per digital photo, and $15 will go to the rescue.

The photographer gives up her time to take photos of fosters to post on the rescue's website. She volunteers for numerous rescues, not just hbr.

There's limited spots available, so hurry and book now! She takes beautiful pictures. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. :no:

Would love to see all your beautiful babies ... bullies and non-bullies welcome! :heart:

Bund_zps3f297c54.jpg

Last edited:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Re: Calling all ONTARIO, Canada peeps - Fundraising at Homeward Bound Rescue - Professional Photography - March 23rd & March

Where is the shoot going to take place? I would love a portrait of Tubby done and especially when the proceeds will go to such a worth while cause

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Re: Calling all ONTARIO, Canada peeps - Fundraising at Homeward Bound Rescue - Professional Photography - March 23rd & March

Wish I lived closer :cry::cry:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.