Texas Bully Rescue in DIRE NEED of FOSTERS ! ! ! DWF Area read below !

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
[h=5]Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue
[/h][h=5]URGENT: We need help finding AWESOME applicants and fosters. Our current fosters are stretched thin. We have close to 20 dogs in our program and we have more waiting to come in.... As much as we do not want to turn dogs away, we have extended our maximum capacity. If you've considered applying to adopt or foster, PLEASE fill out this application today. We NEED you, so we can help more dogs. Fosters must reside close to our partner vets in the DFW area. We will cover all the foster dog's vet bills; you would simply cover the cost of food. Unable to adopt or foster? Click SHARE and help us spread the word! We know you can help us with that. :)

dfwbulldogrescue.org so you can find their application ! ! !

[/h]

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
@RaRett..I can't open the link...I'm interested as I'm about 2 hrs away!

Please PM me, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue

URGENT: We need help finding AWESOME applicants and fosters. Our current fosters are stretched thin. We have close to 20 dogs in our program and we have more waiting to come in.... As much as we do not want to turn dogs away, we have extended our maximum capacity. If you've considered applying to adopt or foster, PLEASE fill out this application today. We NEED you, so we can help more dogs. Fosters must reside close to our partner vets in the DFW area. We will cover all the foster dog's vet bills; you would simply cover the cost of food. Unable to adopt or foster? Click SHARE and help us spread the word! We know you can help us with that. :)

dfwbulldogrescue.org so you can find their application ! ! !

Cant get mention to work! Wanted you to see Caol's post above!

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
www.dfwbulldogrescue.org I just tried it and it opens up Lonestar Bulldog Club Rescue's site... its weird that the Logo didnt show up...

I will PM you too ! :) :)

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Most Reactions