Looking to Adopt in Arkansas

kgrif00g

Nov 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Captain Crunch "aka" Crunch
Hello, my name is Ken, I am 37 years old with a family and am looking to adopt a bulldog. I have waited years to do this as to I wanted to make sure that I could offer a good, stable, loving home for a pet. I am looking for a male or female two years or younger if possible. I would prefer to have him or her spayed/neutered but this is something that I can take care of myself if need be. If anyone is interested in talking to me please send me a message on here. Thank you.

Ken

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Ken,

I would advise looking on the adoption board here. However, SO GLAD that you're looking at adopting first! Keep an eye on shelters near you as we'll. and, make sure that you do tons of research! Hopefully you'll be adopting your new fur baby soon!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We do have a member from Arkansas [MENTION=2714]HrsDiva[/MENTION]..maybe she knows more about local rescues! Like what was posted above..go to forum section and look up Bulldogs for Adoption. Most of the time, these rescues limit adoptions to the state they are located in...or a close proximity. Look up rescues in Arkansas and maybe a neighboring state or two. Then you use the links and follow their instructions. Understand these are run by volunteers and the response time can be painfully slow. But it's a great road you are starting down...and we can't wait to meet your new family member. :D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: I hope you find a perfect match soon. I think someone just posted a few days ago about a stray bully girl being found in Arkansas.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya: Ken! Welcome to the group! Glad you joined us! I just posted on your other post from St.Louis Rescue :) Thank you so much for rescuing :) If you need anything please feel free to ask!

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
:welcome: Ken, I am usally always a day late and a dollar short!!! LOL I try and keep up on Talktap but its not the same as the real thing!!!

so have you had any luck and all i can say is be careful there are so meny backyard breeders and puppymills here... I would try the rescue in Tulsa...

what part of the state are you? Im in NWA

heather

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and welcome to ebn. i so hope you find a new member of your family soon.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online