Looking to rescue an English Bulldog in New Hampshire

munchkin1998

Mar 19, 2010
New Hampshire
My family and I are looking to rescue an English Bulldog. We live in New Hampshire and are having a real hard time finding any in this area or any rescue leagues that will transport or ship a rescue to us. This is really upsetting to us as these dogs need a home and no one is willing to work with us. Is anyone familiar with any rescue leagues will to do this to give a bulldog a wonderful home?

Champ Waring

Mar 30, 2010
I know of Long Island Bulldog Rescue and MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue in the northeast. You are more than welcome to apply with us at Adopt-A-Bull Rescue, Inc (Florida) but you have to transport your new family member home by car. We do not allow shipping of our dogs because it so dangerous for brachycephalic breeds! I don't know of any bullie rescue that will ship a dog. The health and safety of the dogs are our top priority! Good luck finding your new family member! :)
www.adoptabullrescue.com

Attachments

• 12.jpeg
    12.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 4,690
  • 21.jpeg
    21.jpeg
    163 KB · Views: 319

Ann Farley Hamilton

Jul 21, 2010
Brookline, NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
]I live in Brookline NH and just gave a forever home to Rocky he's 8 and came from Long Island Bulldog Rescue, he's been with us 1 1/2 weeks. There rescues out there will adopt to NH but you have to pick them up I drove 4 1/2 hours each way to NY to get Rocky but it was worth the drive. I also have a 4 year old bully named Mack we have had since a pup. Good luck and please let me know if I can help in anyway.

022.jpg

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 220
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 243

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
]I live in Brookline NH and just gave a forever home to Rocky he's 8 and came from Long Island Bulldog Rescue, he's been with us 1 1/2 weeks. There rescues out there will adopt to NH but you have to pick them up I drove 4 1/2 hours each way to NY to get Rocky but it was worth the drive. I also have a 4 year old bully named Mack we have had since a pup. Good luck and please let me know if I can help in anyway.

View attachment 2691

So glad to hear someone giving a forever home to a fairly older dog! You are awesome!!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.