SLOBBERFEST 2012 - Sept 30th - Marymoor Park - Benefiting Cascade Bulldog Rescue / Rehome

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Mark and I are going to try and go...bulldogless. Vegas's mood swing is not something I want to mess with in front of other bulldogs and people. He hasn't nipped at anyone in awhile (the vet took him of the meds that were/can cause aggression) ...and I want to keep it that way. [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] are you going to be there?

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
If I go..I will have to wear my EBN tshirt!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That sounds like it's going to be so much fun!! :up:

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Mark and I are going to try and go...bulldogless. Vegas's mood swing is not something I want to mess with in front of other bulldogs and people. He hasn't nipped at anyone in awhile (the vet took him of the meds that were/can cause aggression) ...and I want to keep it that way. [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] are you going to be there?

Last year, I worked the registration/ticket table first shift and helped set up. Bea broke out in her first case of the worst hives I've ever seen ever and I vowed to never go back to Marymoor! ha ha I know. Maniacal. This year, I hope to go and just enjoy myself. Bea is an alumni so he HAS to come and Bea loves people-events (she doesn't care so much about the dogs present) so I'll be packing both of them along of course. Bo will be in his worst behavior I'm sure and it will give us lots of PRACTICE being good! heh heh

Want to meet up? We could hang together. It would be a blast!

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I would love to meet up! My husband said he would take me so I'm planning on being there. But you know how things go.

~Disclaimer~
Sent from my Droid RAZR using Tapatalk. I'm probably crouched down in a corner at work trying to send this post via dictation software. I shall not be held responsible for any misspellings, incorrect punctuation, and most importantly ..... incorrect translations!!

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I would love to meet up! My husband said he would take me so I'm planning on being there. But you know how things go.

~Disclaimer~
Sent from my Droid RAZR using Tapatalk. I'm probably crouched down in a corner at work trying to send this post via dictation software. I shall not be held responsible for any misspellings, incorrect punctuation, and most importantly ..... incorrect translations!!

I do.
Let's keep in touch on this one!

Sep 3, 2012
Lawrence, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Dent
We are moving to Redmond literally in a week and a half. Why oh why couldn't this have been the end of October instead!!! :(

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=5475]Gunny B[/MENTION] did you make this event? We were there photographing all the bulldogs.

~Disclaimer~

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
We didn't. We did the 3 mile Breast Cancer Walk and we have zero energy after that. :( We would totally be down with a play date though.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online