HERE is ANYONES chance to HELP a RESCUE of their choice!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Doesn't matter where you live! You pick the rescue!

Here is their post from Facebook;
Dozer Batt's wants to announce that he will be donating a bagel bed and a Drinkwell Water Fountain for his "gotcha date" He was adopted from AABR on September 27. He is donating these awesome prizes, but in order for you to get a chance to win them you have to buy a product from www.carolinapetpantry.com and send it to your favorite rescue. When you buy the product please have the rescue shipping address that you would like to send it to. Rescues are always in need of everything, shampoos, treats, nail clippers, water fountains, towels, food, toys, facial scrub, snout soother, etc. I have attached a picture of the bagel bed.. it retails at $144.00 for a 60inch bed, the water fountain will be the same one on my page.

The bed is first place
donutbed.jpg

The water well is second place
bigdogfountain_thumb.jpg

knowing you helped is Priceless!
Hurry you have until 8pm on Sept 27th

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Keeping this current, you only have a few more days. They need donations. So far only 5 rescues have care packages to get sent out, I know I contributed to 4 of those, so please: PURCHASE a wish list item to DONATE to the rescue of your choice and EARN a raffle ticket towards great prizes.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Today is the final day for this raffle!

Most Reactions