Bulldog(S) on Craigslist - what do you all do when you see one listed?

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
What really FIRES ME UP is the inconsiderate POND SCUM that I've seen on there offering their EB FOR TRADE... I think I saw one the other day for an iPhone or something similar. I normally hit "flag as spam" and move on because Lord knows if I reply and they tell me where they live or say something stupid, they'll come up missing a Bulldog. Posted about this before...I JUST DON'T GET IT. I don't see how anyone could own any animal and just put it out like trash.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I just saw a wonderful EB ad on Craigslist yesterday. The guy was selling his man cave stuff and a trailer so he could afford surgery for his EB. Made me wish I had money to go buy his stuff to help him out.

M

mabel lou

The rules on craigslist say you are not to sell AKC dogs but you can place a dog on their site and ask for a rehoming fee or an adoption fee. Normally when they have a EBD it is a spammer however there have been times that an actual dog really was up for adoption. The site/people will also flag people who try to sell dogs such as and EBD and like I said more often it will get red flagged from somebody on that site (the ad will then be taken down once flagged). I have spoke to several people who have found great homes for their dogs because I do not like seeing them on that site either and would rather they go to a rescue home.

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
There's pro's and con's to it.. just like everything else I suppose. A few years ago my boyfriend and I were in search of our second bully. He found a craigslist ad for a full breed EB. So we decided to contact the owner. It was horrible.. she was locked in a cage too small for her. you could tell the owner abused her, she was shaking and soo afraid of the owner. plus we could immediately tell she wasnt a full breed. My heart went out for that poor doggie! I left soo angry and told my hubby never again would we answer a craigslist ad because it just breaks my heart the way people treat their dogs :( I called the local rescue on that guy, hopefully they took that dog away from them!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.