Help me help the Humane Society!

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
Hey Guys,
As most of you know, I adopted my EBD Charlotte from the Humane Society. I am so grateful for my babygirl and I want to show my gratitude to the HS.

They have an upcoming fundraiser called the GNC Live Well Liberty Mile. Basically, I have agreed to run a mile for the Humane Society and I have to get sponsors to back me up. To participate, I need to raise at least $100. Thanks to my friends, family, and coworkers, I have already met this goal!

However, the total goal for this fundraiser is to raise approximately $6,000, and seeing as it is 3 weeks away (August 17th), I thought I'd be a little more ambitious. I am hoping to raise $150-$200 to be able to DOUBLE my original goal and contribute to this great cause.

Although the Humane Society isn't specifically catered to EBD, they take in thousands of homeless pets every year and help them find forever homes.

If anyone feels inclined to donate to this cause, even just one dollar brings me that much closer to my goal! Because I can't share links, please message me privately and I can send you the link to participate. All donations are tax deductible too!

EDIT: due to some more generous donors, I only need 20 dollars to meet my $200 goal, doubling my original goal!

Cheers,
Tay

Last edited:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Congrats on meeting your goal. May you go forth can kick butt supreme!

(You can email me that link too btw)

OP
Taylor

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
Thanks so much guys! I'm thrilled to say I even surpassed my SECOND goal of $200 dollars. Of course I won't turn down any donations, so if anyone would still like to contribute feel free to contact me :)

Thanks for the support xx,
Tay and Char

OP
Taylor

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
...anyone who was reading up on this:
I ended up raising $340 for the Humane Society of Western PA (where Char's from) and I was able to run a 9:00 minute mile, which I'm proud of because I'm usually not active ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
...anyone who was reading up on this:
I ended up raising $340 for the Humane Society of Western PA (where Char's from) and I was able to run a 9:00 minute mile, which I'm proud of because I'm usually not active ;)

:bravo:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Good job!! Sorry I missed your original post :(.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions