Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Maybe I'm just an emotional wreck, but this video brought tears to my eyes. How will I ever be able to donate time to a rescue when I can barely watch a video of something like this. You know those ASPCA commercials on TV? Everytime! It gets me upset. I know that's the aim of the commercial..............and it's hit a target here at my house.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Justin Rudd is the most awesome guy ever! He does so much more than this! All the proceeds for his events go to charities to benefit animals or the Long Beach community. I go to his bulldog beauty show every year and some of his other events. I see him almost everytime I go to Long Beach, he pulls his bully Riley (and previously Rosie too RIP) around town in a little red wagon :)

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
That made me cry too; it is so heartbreaking to see all those kitties and doggies with no one to love them. That's a really wonderful cause.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well we are all saps cuz tears were falling here too. So hard to see so many pups who need loving homes. :( What a great thing he is doing!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.