Facebook Auction for 'Rosco' - 8 month old Bully with Double Entropian, and more :(

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Due to some type of Conflict the auction has been cancelled, it was not Mack, or Sonja or me, it was from elsewhere. :/ I guess too much bureaucracy along the lines. But thank you :)

The important thing though ---------------> from my understanding Roscoe will have his surgery July 10th though ! *yea!* )

I hope this is allowed on here,
:pray: if not, someone flame me please! :nonono:- I'm setting up a facebook Auction to help this bully. ANY Support is greatly appreciated - PM me if you would like to donate an item to auction.
The Auction will be online - hosted by Mack Hamilton, with the help of Sonja Loyd of 'Anythingfor DaBullies'

This was the original post by Joanne from Mid-Atlantic Bulldog Rescue

"Rosco is 8 months old and has such bad entropian he can barely open his eyes. He has double crypt orchid and a severe luxating patella. His owner's dropped him off at the vet to be euthanized. Luckily a friend contacted us from the vet's office and he was just picked up. Now to get him healthy."

Rosco by Rettinger, on Flickr

again, PM for any other details

Rick Rettinger ( [email protected])

Last edited:

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
What is a double crypt orchid! I cannot believe they would want him euthanized! My Katara has moderate luxating patella though as for today it has been under control. I don't think I have you on my facebook. I'm going to try to find you.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I don't have you on facebook either and I can't find you there. I'm Beverly Dellapenna on facebook, if you can find me I will happliy take part in the auction.

He is just too sweet. I'd take him in a heartbeat if they'd let me.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I don't have you on facebook either and I can't find you there. I'm Beverly Dellapenna on facebook, if you can find me I will happliy take part in the auction

He is just too sweet. I'd take him in a heartbeat if they'd let me.

He reminds me of Brutus! :heart: Such a sweet face he has :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So glad the vet called and got him into rescue! They'll fix him up!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a sweet face..... can you do a chip-in so we can donate cash?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is handsome boy and hope he gets the help he needs and finds a fur-ever home soon.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
He is handsome boy and hope he gets the help he needs and finds a fur-ever home soon.

Just the fact that someone dropped him off to die because he is broken made me sick. You don't kill broken babies, you love them and you fix them and if you can't fix them you love them that much more. So I emailed Mid-Atlantic. If they don't have a home for him yet he can move into mine.

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What a sweet face..... can you do a chip-in so we can donate cash?

I dont know how to do a 'chip-in' :( if someone can explain how, I'd be GREATLY indebted ! all of this Auction stuff is new to me ! heck ALL of this rescue stuff is new to me! LOL

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It's super duper easy! Just go to www.chipin.com and it is as simple as that. Contact me to share on EBN for approval. Thanks!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Poor baby ... some people are just so heartless ... makes me mad that the owners didn't just surrender him to a rescue but just decided to have him die instead!!! :aaargh:

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts