Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Before I forget to do this :)

bp2012-1-796x1024.jpg

Today we were told that:
1. They don't recommend small children
2. Be prepared to show proof of Rabies vaccinations or as in Abby's case, a medical waiver.
3. The guy might have said some other stuff but I was distracted by another CKF beauty and tuned him out ;) Maybe Roe heard him?

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I heard about small children not allowed under a certain age. Kids under 14 not alllowed in dog area only food area. Need rabies paperwork and ummmmmmm thats all I got! LOL

We are going to be there so hope everyone can make it again!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks and I will be there..... had a great time today at Bullyfest and look forward to seeing everyone and their bullies again!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hey all, its Rick - I was giving you the information on BullyPalooza - I'm awaiting the documents/releases to be sent to me again (I lost the email with them) and I hate the new Facebook setting to try to find them again - I did find out this from one of their threads -
Keep in mind, there are exceptions to some of the rules (puppy that aren't spayed or neutered being 1)

"

• Saturday, April 28, 2012
    • 1:00pm until 4:00pm
  • Join us at Wonder Bar on April 28 for food, beverages and a whole lotta fun! Bring your well behaved pups and children over 8 years old are welcome too :)
    $10 admission! Bring some extra $$ for the fun raffles!!!
    COSTUME CONTEST AND RESCUE PARADE!

No dogs allowed unless they are spayed/neutered (unless due to health/age reasons).
    Dogs can be off leash unless the dog causes a problem with other dogs.
    All dogs must have rabies and/or license tags on collars or the owners must have proof of such.
    No children under 8 years old allowedchildren under 14 years old must be closely supervised
    and are limited to the food area only and no dogs allowed in the food area.

No prong or heavy choke chains on dogs.

Owners must complete the Wonderbar application prior to admittance."

---------------

---------------

a Post from Cathy who is organizing this (or atleast one of the main contacts)

Cathy Kittell Ok, let me help clarify some of this. The small dog rule is for Yappy Hour only. If you need to feed your dog, yes by all means bring food but feed separately from the rest of the dogs. If a dog is not neutered or vaccinated due to health/age reasons, that is fine. Regarding leash....unless they act up, then go on leash for time out or for duration.
    All children are to be in food corral only...not mingling with the dogs.
    Food is only allowed in the food corral and no dogs are allowed there.
    Friday at 11:40am · Like · 1

Cathy Kittell Any questions please email me at [email protected] I am meeting with the Manager tomorrow for more clarification. These rules were put in place for Yappy Hour (as there were some issues in the past) and also for liability for both the pet owners and the owner of the establishment. They will also apply for Bullypalooza. If you have a specific question/concern please contact me & I'll find out an answer for you the best I can.

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I am unable to open the documents that [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] emailed me but I emailed [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] and she will post them!

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Last edited:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
They posted correctly - thanks [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION]

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Hmmm interesting. Totally different from last year! I have a friend who attends Yappy Hour pretty often - I'm going to chat with her. Would be crazy if I can't bring the baby ... I planned on putting him in a carrier so my hands are free and he's out of the reach of dogs. Sometimes Chunk jumps on the stroller to check on him and I realized that could be difficult with other dogs around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Hmmm interesting. Totally different from last year! I have a friend who attends Yappy Hour pretty often - I'm going to chat with her. Would be crazy if I can't bring the baby ... I planned on putting him in a carrier so my hands are free and he's out of the reach of dogs. Sometimes Chunk jumps on the stroller to check on him and I realized that could be difficult with other dogs around!

Im not too comfortable with Brutus off leash with other dogs! I have never met these dogs before and I dont know how Brutus will act. He was amazing and soooo good Sunday at the Bullly Fest but thats b/c everyone was controlled on leash! Awww thats cute he checks on his baby brother!!! We werre looking out for you on Sunday but I figured your son had a party and you were tired! :) Next time b/c I want to me you and Chunk and of course the baby :)

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Im not too comfortable with Brutus off leash with other dogs! I have never met these dogs before and I dont know how Brutus will act. He was amazing and soooo good Sunday at the Bullly Fest but thats b/c everyone was controlled on leash! Awww thats cute he checks on his baby brother!!! We werre looking out for you on Sunday but I figured your son had a party and you were tired! :) Next time b/c I want to me you and Chunk and of course the baby :)

You'd be surprised how well they do off leash. :) pack mentality takes over and they are good! I was nervous at first and my worst issues was Chunk marking like a lunatic. How embarrassing. It might be a great opportunity to see how he does! I've learned that chunk is better behaved off the leash than on it!

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
You'd be surprised how well they do off leash. :) pack mentality takes over and they are good! I was nervous at first and my worst issues was Chunk marking like a lunatic. How embarrassing. It might be a great opportunity to see how he does! I've learned that chunk is better behaved off the leash than on it!

I guess this could be the event that helps me overcome my fear! I should put more confidence in Brutus. :) I let him play with familys pets and friends and does well but strangers its me not him :) Ill let you know Thanks for the advice :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I guess this could be the event that helps me overcome my fear! I should put more confidence in Brutus. :) I let him play with familys pets and friends and does well but strangers its me not him :) Ill let you know Thanks for the advice :)

We all got your back.... no worries

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.