HeavenSent Bulldog Rescue 10th Annual BULLYFEST!!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great day.... excellent company, weather and bestest thing for me.... Banks was very well behaved, well, for most of the day!

@Backnblack --- Dozers picture do him no justice -- he is a beauty!
[MENTION=2659]nyerathrt[/MENTION] --- your boys are so sweet and well behaved.
@ChanelnBrutus --- Brutus is gorgeous - I love his coloring, again pics do no justice to him
@BabyDuke --- what a handsome lovebug... so sweet!
@Twice---- OMG... Miss Abby won the day! She is the most adorable, feisty little girl. Love her begging and talking to Momma.

Hope I did not forget anyone.... can't wait to see you again on the 28th at the WonderBar!

Last edited:
OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
All 74 pictures ---- http://photobucket.com/cawbullyfest2012

Miss Abby on chair -- http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n562/caw0904/Bullyfest 2012/bullyfesrt2012086.jpg

@ChanelnBrutus .... damn, Roe, I was wrong on the picture with Banks/Brutus... it wasn't them. CRAP! Gotta get one of them together on the 28th

@blacknblack took this one! See below! Brutus has his face smashed against Banks (no wonder she got pissed at him) He has to be center of attention! :) Such a good pic though! Thanks for taking pictures! I am gonna post a new thread since there are just a couple

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I love the way she just flopped down in that chair. She went from sitting up to laying down in a millisecond lol

She was ready to go to bed and mama was taking to long to leave...That was soo funny the way she did it

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
You guys are planning to go to BullyPalooza at WonderBar??? I will have to make that to meet you all! We went last year and it was a blast. We do Yappy Hour there every so often. So much fun!!! It's much closer to me which makes the whole day easier for me with the baby. Now I'm not as bummed about missing out yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
How do I keep missing these events. I just saw the flyer and would have been able to make it!!!! Uggggg....hopefully next time!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@blacknblack took this one! See below! Brutus has his face smashed against Banks (no wonder she got pissed at him) He has to be center of attention! :) Such a good pic though! Thanks for taking pictures! I am gonna post a new thread since there are just a couple

Yeah , i think that is what happen inside too when they went at it and Banks was placed in a time out :) He put his chin on her head...

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Yeah , i think that is what happen inside too when they went at it and Banks was placed in a time out :) He put his chin on her head...

Yea thats exactly what it was! He thinks everyone is like his sister and will deal with him! He quickly learned his lesson! LOL Banks is soooooooooo cute!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.