HeavenSent Bulldog Rescue 10th Annual BULLYFEST!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Wohhooooooo :dancing: Brutus is sooooooo excited to meet new buddies tommorow! He wants to take [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] Miss Abby and [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Bank on a date!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wohhooooooo :dancing: Brutus is sooooooo excited to meet new buddies tommorow! He wants to take @Twice Miss Abby and @2BullyMama Bank on a date!

YEAH... Banks will be all nice and clean for the date!! Bath tonight! And, I promise, she will NOT be high. :D

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
YEAH... Banks will be all nice and clean for the date!! Bath tonight! And, I promise, she will NOT be high. :D

Yes Brutus is getting a bath as well! He wont be wearing an outfit ( I want him to be happy) :ROFL: Okay good cause I want to see the real Banks not dopey one! :ROFL: I am going to bring water/bowls for Brutus...Anything else you think I should bring for him! I know we need chairs just dont want to to forget anything!

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Hey all! It looks like I am not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Lots of stuff going on---all good-- but tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I am leaving for Mexico on Monday with the hubby for some well deserved R&R! I tried to plan and get all of the stuff I needed done during the week so I would have Sunday to relax...yeah right. Plus, I have a petsitter staying at my house to watch Lucy all week and I have some last minute things I need to get ready for her to care for my baby girl.

Anyway, I did see a post on Heavensent's FB wall that said that there is an outdoor and indoor area at the venue this year. I thought you guys would appreciate the information that you will have some air conditioned shelter if the "kids" are getting a little warm.

Have a blast everyone and take lots of pictures. Lucy and I wish we could be there to see all of you in person. Hopefully next year!

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey all! It looks like I am not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Lots of stuff going on---all good-- but tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I am leaving for Mexico on Monday with the hubby for some well deserved R&R! I tried to plan and get all of the stuff I needed done during the week so I would have Sunday to relax...yeah right. Plus, I have a petsitter staying at my house to watch Lucy all week and I have some last minute things I need to get ready for her to care for my baby girl.

Anyway, I did see a post on Heavensent's FB wall that said that there is an outdoor and indoor area at the venue this year. I thought you guys would appreciate the information that you will have some air conditioned shelter if the "kids" are getting a little warm.

Have a blast everyone and take lots of pictures. Lucy and I wish we could be there to see all of you in person. Hopefully next year!

Thanks for that! I didnt know what to expect! I know Brutus is going to be excited and probably get hot and tired fast so I just wanted to be prepared! I am bringing a cooler with frozen water and ice! LOL We have a 1hr ride so I wanna be prepared! Wish you could have made it but hey you got Mexico coming!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

thanks for the info..... gonna miss meeting you and Lucy --- but have a great time on your vacation!!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
We're getting ready to leave soon. Abby doesn't want to wear the sign but she did get a pretty new purple polka dot dress :)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We're getting ready to leave soon. Abby doesn't want to wear the sign but she did get a pretty new purple polka dot dress :) Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

YEAH!!! going to give Banks a bath and she will have her pink/tan harness on today! So excited to meet you and Miss Abby! Don't forget a chair, water and camera!!

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
We're getting ready to leave soon. Abby doesn't want to wear the sign but she did get a pretty new purple polka dot dress :)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

YEAH!!! going to give Banks a bath and she will have her pink/tan harness on today! So excited to meet you and Miss Abby! Don't forget a chair, water and camera!!

We are leaving at 1030. See ya guys there!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Have fun everyone!!! I will be expecting loads of pictures!!!!

Backnblack

Mar 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334509734.405452.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1334509758.828320.jpg

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
what a great day .. I will post pics tomorrow. Of course all of our EBN bulldogs were the bestest!!!!!!!!!!!!! so great to finally meet some of you guys!!
Duke was panting the whole way home.. he came home ate and slept through the whole Flyers game.. he is bushed!! :ROFL:.. [MENTION=4523]Backnblack[/MENTION] my husband was really glad to meet you and just loves your dog!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I hope you all had a wonderful day! I woke up with a headache and the baby was all boogery so I decided we should stay home. Plus he had his 2 month check-up and got his immunizations so he wasn't the happiest camper. Can't wait to see pics!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Had such a good time with all of you! I loved them all and had such a good time but 1 certain special someone stole my heart [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] !!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEE MISS ABBY! So fierce and sassy! [MENTION=2091]BabyDuke[/MENTION] such a calm sweetheart who just wants kisses and butt rubs! [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Banks gave me tongue!!!! :tongue: She is a sweetie! @blacknblack OMG I love Dozer he is so cuuuuute! @nyreart I loooooooove your 2 babies...They are adorable together!

Most Reactions