HeavenSent Bulldog Rescue 10th Annual BULLYFEST!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I am so grateful he likes the car b/c we go to my moms and brothers houes alot ...I really cant wait but Im HOPING :pray: Brutus is a good boy that day

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Wohooooooo We are sooooo excited to go! Yea I just checked and its telling me about 2 hrs...Its okay b/c Brutus enjoys the car

Google tells me it's an hour and 34 minutes south down the Parkway. I don't get it. I have to pass you to get there. How is my ride shorter?

then again, could be entertaining

Banks? Drugs? Why does that sound familiar? :eek:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] I just checked again! I must have been drinking that day cause it says 1 hr 20 mins. Wohoooo even closer ... For some reason I thought it was passed AC! :bang:

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
i will be there...it's more than 40 miles but we will be their with titan and jameson...should be fun....and our boys will LOVE it

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
i will be there...it's more than 40 miles but we will be their with titan and jameson...should be fun....and our boys will LOVE it

WE????

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
we are working on the friendship...it's been up and down. he is seeing someone...but i told him about this and he wants to go...i told him i could meet him and he said no go together...course i may kill him before then...but as of right now we will both be attending...he is super excited...look at it this way if he misbehaves i have my PEEPS

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Wow I didn't realize we had so many members nearby now! I think when I joined I was one of maybe two in Jersey! I would like to say I will be there but an hour and a half might be too much ... Depends if hubby is home and how the baby is being that day. I'd REALLY like to say we will be there since so many of you are going!!! I'm sure gonna try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
we are working on the friendship...it's been up and down. he is seeing someone...but i told him about this and he wants to go...i told him i could meet him and he said no go together...course i may kill him before then...but as of right now we will both be attending...he is super excited...look at it this way if he misbehaves i have my PEEPS

holy crap.... interesting. We got your back.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
REMINDER.... @Twice @ChanelnBrutus @BrooklynStar @BabyDuke [MENTION=2659]nyerathrt[/MENTION] @Backnblack @LucysMum [MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION]

I will be there with Banks... I am on the fence with bringing Cheli as the b/f can not make it and Banks needs my full attention when in this environment.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
What time are you all planning on being there? Right at noon? I'm going to try to make it depending on how the baby is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What time are you all planning on being there? Right at noon? I'm going to try to make it depending on how the baby is. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG I forgot to tag you .... thank GOD you saw this. I will be there at Noon as well Karen (Babyduke) not sure on the others. Maybe we can plan a spot to meet at a certain time so we can get some pictures together.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.