Ruby listed in New York

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Does anyone know if Ruby is still available for adoption?

How wonderful you are interested. We post those for the rescues. If you go to her listing here under the Bulldogs for adoption forum..you click on the links in her article and it will show you how to contact the rescue organization. If you have any problem at all..please message me here and I'll try to help you! Bravo for considering adoption!

I have already applied with LIBR and BCARN. I have moved into my new home and I am now finally ready to adopt. I was a little impatient before but after conversing with Laurette from LIBR i realized I had to wait until I moved in. I would appreciat ANY and ALL the help you can give me. This little girl is exactly what I was looking to adopt. She is the perfect age, color, and personality I want to have in a Bully. I am a previous owner of 10.5 years and I miss having one so much. I live alone and have all the love in the world for Bulldogs. Please help me adopt this little girl!!!

Thank you,
John DeBiasi
570-332-8352

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
John..I will go and see if I can pass this along..I know the rescues are slow but I try to remember they are volunteers...I so hope it works out! I'll see if the forum owner has any connections!

I have been in contact with Laurette from there. But they are slow in responding. Not their fault though. I just put a post on their page, lets see how long til I get a response from anyone. Hopefully soon :pray: . She is tooooo cute to miss!!!! :)

Hi @pikuls :welcome: Do you have facebook..I'm wondering if trying to contact them through their page might be useful :)
Heres a link...good luck :) http://www.facebook.com/groups/18922819354/

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have been in contact with Laurette from there. But they are slow in responding. Not their fault though. I just put a post on their page, lets see how long til I get a response from anyone. Hopefully soon :pray: . She is tooooo cute to miss!!!! :)

BEST OF LUCK!!! Got my fingers crossed for you

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online