English Bulldog at a shelter in Grand Island!

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I sent the shelter an email to find out if she is still there. If I hear back and she is still sitting there then Ill just go spring her from the pound! What's one more right? Lol I did ask if they could release her for the adoption fee listed on their website (closer to 120) rather than 535!

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Fantastic news! I got an e-mail back from the shelter and the bulldog girl was adopted yesterday! Yay for her!!! [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]...thanks for all your help and searching for rescues, sending out e-mails. You have a big heart!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fantastic news! I got an e-mail back from the shelter and the bulldog girl was adopted yesterday! Yay for her!!! @JAKEISGREAT ...thanks for all your help and searching for rescues, sending out e-mails. You have a big heart!

What great news.... thanks for being willing to save her and for all the updates too!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Fantastic news! I got an e-mail back from the shelter and the bulldog girl was adopted yesterday! Yay for her!!! @JAKEISGREAT ...thanks for all your help and searching for rescues, sending out e-mails. You have a big heart!

Ohhhhh I'm so relieved. I hope she got a wonderful home. I resent my emails again this morning. Really wish I had at a minimum, gotten a response. Maybe I still will...thank you so much for being willing to step forward, first in finding her and then in thinking about saving her. :bravo:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.