Rescue Girl Gracie

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
As many of you know, I adopted Gracie over a month ago. I got her from a lady that was overwhelmed with the Spina Bifida and diapers. She also wanted her to have a yard that she could run in.
Gracie will be 2 in April. She is a loving snuggly dog. Also a very big Mamas girl. lol
iphone 013.jpg

When I got her, I found out from a friend that she has a prolapsed rectum. The vet tried the purse string surgery, but Gracie ripped through the stitches. So our next step is to go in every 5 days to have parts tied off and let die. This will be very expensive. On top of that I also adopted Caleb a 2 year old with Spina Bifida. So with surgeries, diapers and special food its getting quite expensive. I dont normally ask for help, but Im up against the wall here. So I have started a chip in for Gracie. I appreciate any and all help.

http://graciemartin.chipin.com/gracie-s-surgery-spina-bifida-baby

I also started a blog on EBN about the Adventures of Caleb and Gracie, if anyone is interested

Thanks everyone and God Bless.

Laurie

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
You are an angel for taking care of these babies! I love reading your blog. This part of the month is a little tight money wise but next paycheck will probably be able to chip in a bit. Also could you maybe make something like an Amazon wish list for diapers, etc. where people could donate that way as well (sending you supplies you need)?

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
[MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION] I never thought of a wish list. I will set that up too

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracies chip in is at $115. Thanks to all that have donated. We still have a way to go.

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
I updated the chip in page with more of Gracies story and a pic.

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Yay we are at $210 dollars on the chipin. Thanks to all that have donated. It warms my heart to know that people care so much.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Okay..I must be crazy! I can't use chip in on IPad..no flash..so I got on net book..no button to push to donate! I see the graph with how much has been raised and all..but NO BUTTON! Aaaaaaargh! :shout:

Help me puleeeeeeeeeeeze! :bang:

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
There isnt a chip in button below the stats?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I just opened the page and the button is there and working!! I use a windows OS.. and Google Chrome browser

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1930]LaurieLolaandMojo[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.