Rescue Girl Gracie

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Thank you so much..Now waiting on vet that I use to get back from vaca.. I dont like the fill in one. Hopefully we will be close to what it is gonna cost.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you so much..Now waiting on vet that I use to get back from vaca.. I dont like the fill in one. Hopefully we will be close to what it is gonna cost.

I'd be doing the same thing.... wait for the best; for the best! Keep us posted

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I will definitely keep everyone posted. Hes not due back till at least 2nd week of Feb. Had family emergency and was gonna be gone for a month. Which is why I set the chip in to end on the 2nd of Feb. There are other vets around here in an emerg but not one I would trust with these surgeries

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Just got a call from the vets office. Hes baaaaack..Yay. Oh and they finally got Gracies vet records in and she is not spayed, so Im gonna have him do that at the same time...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just got a call from the vets office. Hes baaaaack..Yay. Oh and they finally got Gracies vet records in and she is not spayed, so Im gonna have him do that at the same time...

GREAT news.... I think?

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes it is..But Im not ready to stress out over surgery..Last time they did it, they let me be in the room. So maybe he will let me stay again

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.