Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
If you are not familiar with Millie and Mannys story, click this link:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/RescueStories-ThenAndNowPage4.html

You can help bring them back to health and find their FUR ever homes by buying a raffle ticket from Carolina Pet Pantry.
http://stores.carolinapetpantry.com/-strse-178/Manny-and-Millie-Surgery/Detail.bok

milliemannyowen.jpg

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Breaks my :heart: that Owen passed, I cried like 10 times making the page (proof-reading it over and over).... I feel like I know them now.... wish I could meet them in person someday....

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
It's plan to open a rescue at some point and at least start rescuing a few dogs (not just bullies) at a time once I get the room. This makes me question if I have the strength to do it, that is just too much.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Manny and Millies funds have run out, so Carolina Pet Pantry has put up another Raffle, you have until Sept 10 to buy a raffle ticket.

Your chance to win a DYSON Vaccum! Yep, I said it. A Dyson! If you don't know what a Dyson is, google it, it is a homes best friend!!!!

Please help save these babies- they cannot do it alone!

http://stores.carolinapetpantry.com/-strse-178/Manny-and-Millie-Surgery/Detail.bok

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I love our Dyson... it's 7 years old and runs like it's new... no bags and it doesn't clog. If I win this one, I wont have to carry it up and down the stairs anymore ;)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I would buy a raffle ticket no matter what becauase their story breaks my heart. BUT I do agree, dyson is the best vacuum ever!!!!! My vacuum broke recently and before I got my replacement I had to borrow my friend's vacuum which is a dyson. Works sooooooo good! Loved it! If I could afford one of my own I would so get one!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
The story is heartbreaking. Did the original owner get fined? I guess it's better that people like that aren't threatened with animal cruelity....she might never have called the rescue. It breaks my heart. I bought a ticket. I wish I could do more.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Just 4 days left to buy a ticket for the raffle. Enter to win a dyson vaccuum cleaner!

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Omg! How sad!! I cried just reading their stories! I'm going to buy a ticket the second I get home! Goodness it breaks my heart.. :(

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Today (September 10th) is the final day to get your raffle ticket for the Dyson vacuum to help save Millie and Manny!!

I got mine, did you get yours???

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I got one for me, one for Terri, one for Bella and when you buy certain products, you get another ticket!!!! So I bought their Facial Scrub...it is for cleaning folds and gets the stains. Also they have a nose balm, for rough noses and you can use it on pads!!!!!! I love this shop.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Wow, they sold over 200 tickets and guess who won!!! No not me, but Georgia English Bulldog Rescue did!! Can you believe it, is that Karma or what. One rescue wins another's cause.

Congrats to Randy.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online