Please help vote for bulldog rescue

Jenna2885

Aug 8, 2010
Hi!
My bulldog is currently participating in the 2011 adorabull calendar contest. She raised over $1000 last year by selling calendars and receiving votes. This year we are doing it again so im asking anyone who could please click on the link free and give her your vote. As i said its %100 free and the more attention drawn to this site and the more votes received then the more calendars are sold. All proceeds go to the bulldog rescue. You can vote once a day every 24 hours for the entire month of August so lets help her get in the calendar! Thanks!

http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/41421/voteable_entries/6638715?order=votes

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Hi!
My bulldog is currently participating in the 2011 adorabull calendar contest. She raised over $1000 last year by selling calendars and receiving votes. This year we are doing it again so im asking anyone who could please click on the link free and give her your vote. As i said its %100 free and the more attention drawn to this site and the more votes received then the more calendars are sold. All proceeds go to the bulldog rescue. You can vote once a day every 24 hours for the entire month of August so lets help her get in the calendar! Thanks!

http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/41421/voteable_entries/6638715?order=votes

**Voting for a contestant in this contest will NOT necessarily put them into the calendar. Voting is for prizes only and will be forwarded to the final judges".....Direct quote from the Rules page****

"Bulldogs for the 12 month 2011 Ador-A-Bulldog Calendar will be selected from the entries made in the contest. In order to be in calendar, winners have to meet eligibility requirements and submit digital photo according to contest rules. Jury Voting first week of September, 2010. Winners Announced September by 8th, 2010. Jury voting consisting of five judges will select calendar models of their discretion from bulldog photos entered in the contest."

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We love you guys! Thanks. Champ's photo I think is 2nd right now. Go CHAMP!

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It's hard. The ones that I think are a-dora-bull worthy may not seem so to others. My husband and I have completely different views on our favorites.... I think that puppy photos always make people smile!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
It's hard. The ones that I think are a-dora-bull worthy may not seem so to others. My husband and I have completely different views on our favorites.... I think that puppy photos always make people smile!

True, even people that aren't crazy about bullies see how incredibly adorable bully puppies are.

OP
J

Jenna2885

Aug 8, 2010
Thank you everyone! Yes the pig is mine too...thats Norman, but bulldogs Presleys best friend

Most Reactions

Members online