I have a New Baby - or rather a senior

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Welcome Kathie and Rosie! I have a senior bully named Mack. He is 8 and other than a fused spine and irregular heart beat that is controlled with medication, he is doing fine. He has adapted to his weak hind quarters by making good use of his strength up front. I bet Rosie will respond amazingly well to her new freedom and grow stronger every day. Bless you for sharing your home with her and giving her the love and care she is entitled to. Her previous owners should be caged!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:meeting:
[MENTION=3513]sleet[/MENTION] you will be blessed by her love ten fold, you just wait and see. once that girl gets going, you may not believe your eyes. She already knows she's been saved, now she will figure out how to repay with love. God Bless you. Your husband will benefit from all the attention too when she has it all figured out, she'll be able to trust. there's people on here who have rescues and can give you lots of shared comparisons, I have heard many story's on how bad some of these rescues have had it. Rosie probably has had it about as bad as it gets. Abuse comes in many forms, neglect is the most common. Please stayed tuned, you will learn something new here everyday. The dumbest question is the one not asked.:smoochwink:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
God Bless you Kathie for bringing Rosie into you home and into your life. Now she will get the love she truly deserves. It's a shame how some people treat their animals, but now she has a great home with lots of love. Please send pics and let us know how she progresses.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am so happy for Rosie...AND for you! Thank you for taking care of her and showing her that she deserves love. Keep us posted on her progress and remember, we are picture crazy around here and can't wait to see more of this sweet girl!

OP
sleet

sleet

Oct 23, 2011
Salt Lake City, Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Dulcinea (Rosie)
Thanks for the warm welcome and as soon as I figure out how to post pictures (get them from my cell phone to my computere, etc.) I'll get them posted. I love seeing your sweet babies and beautiful dogs! Love it here!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
You are the best!!! Thanks for saving Rosie. You sound like a very lovely person and I'm sure she will come around and learn how to enjoy life again. I'm so happy for all of you. Looking forward to seeing her on the forum. Hugs from me and BabyGirl.

4b79a54e.jpg

L

Lucy-licious

I believe there is a special place in heaven for people who rescue dogs. Thank you for helping this girl. Your story touched me. Can't wait to see pictures.

What she said :) :welcome: to EBN you are a true saint to give Rosie the loving she so deserves. I look forward to hearing her adventures and watching her bloom under your and your husbands loving care (if you figure out how to post pics that is :))

beachbumjen

Jun 9, 2011
By the beach
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
:welcome: Kathie and Rosie!!!
Thank you for sharing your story. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for saving Rosie and giving her the life and love she deserves. Reading your story really warmed my heart. :hug:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Yes, you are truly a special person to take Rosie into your life and give her the love and care she deserves! Bravo and welcome to the wonderful world of adorable bullies!

Most Reactions