Sudden Passing of our Big Boy Otis

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
Love and bully hugs from my family to yours. Otis will be at rainbow bridge waiting to see u again.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk......Laura

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry to hear about your Otis, He was a beautiful bully. He was way too young to go to Rainbow Bridge. Just remember you will see him again some day. Rest in Peace Otis.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm so very sorry for the devastating loss of your wonderful Otis...sounds like he was an angel to your family..especially your wife. I'm thinking he's been sent to another mission..angels are in short supply you know..:hug:

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
I'm so so sorry to hear this. I can't imagine what u must be going through. My condolences to u and ur family. If ya need anyhow ur EBN family is here

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
So very sorry for your devastating loss. My Mable was just like Otis was for your wife; the heaven sent support when everything seemed to be tumbling down around me. Mable has surely welcomed Otis at the Rainbow Bridge and they're playing as we speak....

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I don't think anyone can prepare for a loss like this but I hope your happy memories of Otis will carry you through this time of sadness. Inevitably we will all grieve the loss of our dear pets. There will come a day when we can look back and smile and realize how blessed we were to have had such a loving animal in our lives.

4caff1b1-73b8-ac49.jpg

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I can't even tell you how my heart goes out to you for your loss. It is losing a family member and to go so young and suddenly is heartbreaking. You are in our thoughts and it should be some comfort to you that in even though it was too short, Otis was clearly very loved during his life which is all that our bullies ask of us. HUGS to your family.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my, I am soooo sorry. What a sweet face and I am sure will be missed something awful. The sudden passing doesnt help when they are so young. I am so truly sorry for you and your wife. This is a scary thing to think of happening with no warning whatsoever. :hug:

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
So upsetting hearing stories like this! RIP Otis! :cry:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=1957]bosshog[/MENTION] Sudden loss's like this are the hardest to accept. Even harder at such young ages as your mother-in-law and Otis. My heart goes out to you. I know something about loss. It is a real physical pain that only time will heal. Receiving prayer will help to ease the pain. I am praying for you and yours. Please accept my sincere sympathy.

Most Reactions