Dozer passed away today! I am heartbroken!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I know i havent been on in a long time, life, moving , new baby coming ect. BUt I really needs somebulldog friends right now. Ileft my house to get milk today and when I came back in I found my 11 month old puppy on the floor not breathing. I tried cpr and rushed him to the vet. They tried everything, but my very best friend, my baby couldnt be saved. We have no real explaination. We were offered an autospy but I coulnd't leave my boy there all a lone :begging:. I brought him home to be with his family. My heart is broken in a million pieces and I feel like I will never heal.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
O my goodness I am so sorry dozer will be missed dearly from everyone here at ebn and at home. I will keep y'all in my thoughts while y'all are trying to heal the horrible pain....
If u need anything we will all be here for u.

We will miss you sweet dozer....

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
OMG I'm soooo sorry to hear this! He will definitely be missed and we are all here for you. I can't even imagine the pain you are feeling right now. :(

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
OMG I really don't know what to say except I am SO SO SORRY. I can't even imagine the pain you are feeling. I know you loved him very much and took great care of him, I am sure whatever it is was out of your control. Just know we are here for you. I wish there was more that I could do or say.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Oh my, how heartbreaking. Sincerest prayers of comfort for your family.

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I am so sorry to hear this heartbreaking news. Prayers and cyber hugs are coming your way from me and Lucy.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
My sweet boy, my best friend, the best dog I have ever had
napping.jpg

Dozertug.jpg

babydozer.png

Alicia M Kouw

Aug 15, 2011
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey and Louie
OMG, I AM SO SO SORRY to hear this!!! Brought tears to my eyes :( I can only imagine your pain, thoughts and prayers to you!! :pray::hug:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh..I am so very sorry. Words can't take away your pain and the total shock you are feeling right now. He was a beautiful guy and he knew how loved he was. I'm so sorry.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
This is terrible news. My heart is breaking for you. Dozer is watching over you now, your own little bully angel. RIP beautiful Dozer.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am so terribly sorry for your loss *HUGE HUGS*. I am sure that the shock of it all isn't helping. Just remember, you loved him endlessly and cared for him wonderfully and he will be watching over you and waiting for the time you will be together again. I completely understand that you just couldn't leave him there, I doubt I could have either. He is a beautiful boy and will be sorely missed.

Take care of yourself and try to keep your chin up.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
My heart is aching for you and the loss you feel. It's hard to imagine such a thing. Please accept my deepest heartfelt sympathy. This is such a shock. Peace be with you my dear Bully friend.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online