Dozer passed away today! I am heartbroken!

L

Lucy-licious

There is nothing I can say that will even cover what we are all feeling at the moment, thinking of you and sending love hugs and well wishes your way. I am so sorry for your lost.

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
That is soo horrible! I can't believe that! Makes me scared to know that can happen without having a clue why? So sorry for your loss!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
My heart is breaking for you. WOW is all I can say. Prayer's are being sent your way and RIP Dozer.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers are coming your way.

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
I'm so sorry for your loss so sudden and so young :( I will keep u and your family I'm my prayers

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
How very shocking and sad. Taken much too soon. Like the song "Only The Good Die Young" I'm sure he was a very good bulldog and loved being with you in his life here on earth. He deserves to be grieved for but I hope your pain will lessen and that you will be able to share his stories with family and friends and as you know your EBN friends are always here.

4caff1b1-a50b-feea.jpg

As always you always know what to say :heart:

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Rusty

Aug 27, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rusty
I too feel your pain because I lost Rusty this August 2nd, and I'm so sorry for you too.
I don't want to make you feel like I'm forcing you or anything like that, but I'm doing things here and there for Rusty as much as it hurts,
and see how things turn out before I let people know on my thread each step I took after Rusty passed away...
But just know if you do decide to approach an necropsy, have it performed other than your vet for an unbiased opinion, it may give you reassurance
just to know what the problem could have been and if it could have been prevented... And if you decide to get another Bully, you'll have
more experience because of Dozer's situation...

Also know that Dozer reminds me a bit of Rusty, and I know Rusty will have a new friend to play with at the Rainbow Bridge.
Big hugs from Rusty's family!

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Oh my!!! I am so sorry for you loss!! RIP Dozer. You will be missed.

crystalmcr

Nov 8, 2010
Minnesota
Bulldog(s) Names
Frany Stein and Boris Karloff
I have been out of touoch for awhile,
My heart breaks for you!(as I sit here in tears) I know exactly how you feel, my boy died in his sleep and I still kick myself that I wasn't with him, maybe I could have done something!......That was about 1 1/2 years ago. I have new babies, but my Billie was very special. I learn to live with it, but I miss him terribly!

Tracey

Sep 25, 2010
Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
MooShi and Owen
So sorry for your loss,thoughts and prayers are with you.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Thank you all so much for your support, I htink you guys are the only ones who can truely understand what a bully means. We spent the entire first 2 days crying, but today has been a little better. Crying every now and then, but not uncontrolable sobbing at least. I don't think we will ever heal completely, and I keep wishing I would wake up from this nightmare, but with supportive people to listen and time, I feel like somehow we will find a way to get through this.

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I am sooooo sorry for your loss. I couldn't believe it when I read the title to this thread! We are all heart broken. I can't imagine your pain. You are in our prayers.

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I'm so sorry to hear this :( its unimaginable the feelings you are having I'm sure :(

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.