Dozer passed away today! I am heartbroken!

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
I am so sorry to hear about Dozer, I cant imagine what you are feeling right now, Just know that He was loved and that you will see him again.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Wow!!! Just... wow!!! I have no words... there are no words. Pets come into our lives for a reason and they teach us many things. Dozer must have done that and was called to be your angel now.

Fly free, sweet boy, fly free!!!!

Daphne

Dec 31, 2010
daphne 088.jpgOMG!!!!!!! I am sooooo sorry. I can't even imagine RIP Dozer

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Im trying to find a reason for this, but i'm not sure that there really is any. All I can do is cry and hope with every ounce of my being that dogs do go to heaven and I will see my dear friend again some day. I know that he knows he was loved dearly , with my whole heart. I hope he has found peace and Is not scared or lonely, but truely understands how loved will always be.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh my ,such sad news, I can not imagine the pain you are going through right now, how sad this is. I am so so sorry for your loss. Dozer is a beautiful boy and he will surely be missed. He will be forever in your heart and just remember he will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge. God Bless.

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
I am so sorry to hear about your boy. Big Hugs to you & your family

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I am so sorry to hear this. It is so sudden. Allow yourself time to grieve and heal. Our prayers are with you. Just know that Dozer was such a happy dog even if he led a short life.

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
I am so sorry for your loss...I can't even imagine what you are going through but my heart breaks for you. Thinking about you in this rough time. Just know that you will one day see your best friend again. "After all, the same fate awaits human beings and animals alike. One dies just like the other, they are the same kind of creature. A human being is no better off than an animal." -Ecclesiastes 3:19. Praying for you and sending you hugs

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
How very shocking and sad. Taken much too soon. Like the song "Only The Good Die Young" I'm sure he was a very good bulldog and loved being with you in his life here on earth. He deserves to be grieved for but I hope your pain will lessen and that you will be able to share his stories with family and friends and as you know your EBN friends are always here.

4caff1b1-a50b-feea.jpg

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm so sorry for your loss. I had to re-read your post b/c i couldn't believe what i was reading. I feel so sad and heartbroken. Take care of yourself right now. Again, i'm so sorry. Lots of hugs to you.

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Oh my, what to say....there is nothing to say. I am SOOOO sorry! I can't phathom the pain you must feel right now. He was a beautiful precious friend, and it is so hard to understand why he had to leave you so soon. Lots of bully hugs and prayers going up for you.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
There are no words that can say how sad I am for you and Dozer. I cannot fathom the not knowing part, which has to make it even harder. We all love you and Dozer and will be here for you, RIP xxoo

Members online

No members online now.