Dozer passed away today! I am heartbroken!

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Oh my gosh.. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I honestly don't know what to say.. My heart aches for you.. please find comfort in knowing so many people are thinking of you and sending you hugs.. God Bless you and your family. RIP Dozer you will be so missed.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Jen @dozersmama, I'm so sorry to hear about Dozer. I saw your toy post and I was like what happened and then came here. I feel your loss, we lost our 13 year old unexpectedly this past January and cried for 2 full days too - it does get better though. Hang in there girl!! My thoughts are with you at this time. Dozer was a cutie!! :(

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my :*( I am so sorry!!!! Dozer was an amazing pup and was lucky to be soooo loved in his short life. I am sorry for your loss. Heartbreaking!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss! I can't even imagine the pain you are feeling right now.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I am so so sorry to hear this...:cry: I am sorry I am so late, but you are in my thoughts. I can't even imagine losing my baby. At least he was loved dearly for his time here on earth.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I am still thinking, and praying for you. The people on this site feel your pain and I hope all the prayers are helping you today. I promise, it will get better. It may not seem like it now, but it will, someday. Give yourself the time and permission to grieve as you see fit. God Speed.:pray:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh my ... I am so shocked to read this, and sorry that I am so late finding this thread! I don't even have words to describe how much we all feel for you right now. As a few people have already said, time will heal, and you will always have Dozer in your heart.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am so sorry! Your loss brought tears to my eyes and chills from anxiety that this could happen to our new addition.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my im late with this to but i am truly sorry for your loss and i cant even imagine how you feel. many hugs from me and sarah. rip dozer you will be missed.

Chad M Lane

Mar 26, 2011
oh my, my heart aches :( its all so sudden that it just made me hurt for you, I'm glad you and your family are getting through it together :heart: Dozer will always be here and in our hearts :heart:
sending hugs your way :heart:33333

*Danielle and Rambo*

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.